ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visitor

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ashytos
Newly Registered

Family visitor

Post by Ashytos » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:56 am

I would like to invite my parent to the UK. I stay in a 2 bedroom flat with my husband and 2 kids. Will I be able to get the Visa for them as they'll be staying with us in the 2 bedroom flat? How much do I need to put in my account before they can be giving visa?

Awaiting ur reply please,

Ashytos
Newly Registered

Family visitor

Post by Ashytos » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Response please.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Do you have any other rooms apart from the 2 bedrooms? .

If not then you would be struggling to find them somewhere to sleep if you and your husband share one room and your kids share the other.
The visa may well be rejected on these grounds

If you have a living room, that can be legally used a room where one can kip for the night.

Alternatively they can say they are going to stay at a hotel and pay their own cost

Ashytos
Newly Registered

Post by Ashytos » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Hi, yes we've got a living room with 2 bedrooms. I hope this will do.