ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

cou cil tax discount

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hose74horse
Newly Registered

cou cil tax discount

Post by hose74horse » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:29 pm

hi

any one pls advice me in this

i came to uk under wp.i rent a flat and i got single person discount.after a year my wife come in feb.that time i complete payingt he year council tax.after a month my wife got a job with in 10 miles and she cont drive.so she rent a room near her work.bcas she starts at 7 am and she cont drive or no bus also.she come to week end only.but all her bank adress in my home address.until last year i pay single person discount bcas she pay the room rent also.now time for my ilr

the question is it will affect my ilr application bcas i got single person discount.#

my wife has a rental agreement for 21/2 years.only thing all her mails come to my address.
pls any advice on this matter
when i apply ilr i have to tell this matter to the home office in covering letter
thanks
rao