ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pankina case review still waiting!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lalita1982
Newly Registered

Pankina case review still waiting!!

Post by lalita1982 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Hi:

On March my PSW1 was rejected by The UKBA, only for maintenance founds. After that, I left the UK straight away. On 15th dec I have applied for a review under Pankina Judgment for people who their applicantion was rejected and left The UK. I sent the documents on 15th dec, but they arrived on 22nd december, due to to bad weather conditions. The post mail called me to confirm The UKBA received my documents. Even, they told me name of the person, who received the documents in Sheffield.

Since then I have not heard from The UKBA. I am worry, because they have not send me an e-mail or letter to say that they will review my documents.
Has someone applied for a review under Pankina Case and how long you have to wait?

Honestly, I can't wait more and very worry

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:05 pm

they DONT send an email or whatever....letter is your best bet, just keep checking... due to xmas, add few more days, everything was closed for a week and half in uk from 24th dec to 4th Jan

regards

lalita1982
Newly Registered

Post by lalita1982 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Arsenal thanks for you replied.

I will wait until beginner of Feb. My award date is 19 Feb 2010. In case that I would not hear from The UKBA, I will made a new application in my home country.