ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General grounds for refusal paragraph 320 7B: overstaying

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AustinCann
Newly Registered

General grounds for refusal paragraph 320 7B: overstaying

Post by AustinCann » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:23 am

I was refused leave to remain and I left on 11th day of receiving the refusal letter. How may I respond to :

Have you ever been in breach of your immigration conditions for the UK?
Have you ever been deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country, including UK?

Many thanks for help!

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:36 am

You normally get 28 days in which to leave, so you don't appear to have committed any offence which could lead to a penalty under Para 320B. The answers to the 2 questions should be respectively 'No' (assuming you didn't commit any breach which led to refusal of LTR) and 'Yes - refused LTR on ....' (I guess that refusal of LTR could be construed as "otherwise required to leave..")

AustinCann
Newly Registered

Post by AustinCann » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:50 am

Well LTR was refused on grounds of there being a gap of more than one month between course start date and end of current leave to remain.
So from your advice I could take that the answer to second is no and the for the third, I think I shall wait for more answers??

Kind regards

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Re: General grounds for refusal paragraph 320 7B: overstayin

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:18 pm