ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Decision letter lost....?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fmalik
Newly Registered

HSMP Decision letter lost....?

Post by fmalik » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:45 am

Hi all,

I am facing a strange situation. My HSMP application (under-twenty eight) was received on 16.02.2004 by Home Office and got accordingly Ref#0131xx. After several weeks waiting I called them and got to know that a decision letter and other documents have been posted on 05.03.2004 to my address in Pakistan :o . Till today I didnt receive anything. I also sent them 2-faxes last month for resending the letter to another address (as they dont tell decision on phone), which have also no effect. Can anybody advise what to do now? :roll:

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:50 am

Send them an e-mail explaining the situation and say you wish to arrange pick up of HSMP decision letter by courier e.g DHL then wait for further instructions. A concern is that the HSMP letter may no longer be valid - they are valid for 3 months from issue date for EC application.

spunk
Newly Registered

Post by spunk » Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:08 am

Just the same as me, and when i called DHL to collect the letter,the HSMP didnt sign the form,so they sent it to me by airmail again and i havent receive it. They sent first letter at 27/04/04 and the second at 11/06/04.

fmalik
Newly Registered

Post by fmalik » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:53 am

Now, after sending the 4th fax from the different machines (although every time a confirmation slip came out) HSMP have confirmed that they received my fax and will take action on it soon. They will issue the new decision lettter which validity will start from the date of issuance. Thanks to other guys for the information.

fmalik
Newly Registered

Post by fmalik » Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:19 pm

After 4 times sending faxes finally I got the decision letter today but I got shocked becoz they have counted zero points for my experience as it is less than 5 years, although my application was under 28. Anyhow I have sent them again a fax for review my application. Lets see what happens and till how long will be hanged.