ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advise pls

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KKD

Advise pls

Post by KKD » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:15 am

my daughter is 17 now and have been living with my sister and the husband back home, i want to start the process before she turns 18, if i do the application before she is 18, would she be treated as as still under 18?

Secondly, my son here has a 3bed flat, and wishing to offer help, i understand 5people would have to occupy this type of accommodation, my son, his wife and little boy only lives in this flat, can he offer assistance for accommodation in support of his little sister's application? your urgent response would be highly appreciated, thanks alot

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:14 am

KKD wrote:i want to start the process before she turns 18, if i do the application before she is 18, would she be treated as as still under 18?
Yes.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

KKD

Post by KKD » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:52 pm

vinny wrote:
KKD wrote:i want to start the process before she turns 18, if i do the application before she is 18, would she be treated as as still under 18?
Yes.
could anyone please advise about the accommodation bit of my question, would be good to know if this is possible. thanks for all your support.