ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advise pls

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KKD

Advise pls

Post by KKD » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:11 pm

My daughter is 17 now and have been living with my sister and the husband back home, i want to start the process before she turns 18, if i do the application before she is 18, would she be treated as as still under 18?

Secondly, my son here has a 3bed flat, and wishing to offer help, i understand 5people would have to occupy this type of accommodation, my son, his wife and little boy only lives in this flat, can he offer assistance for accommodation in support of his little sister's application? your urgent response would be highly appreciated, thanks alot

rbk1597

Post by rbk1597 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:18 pm

firstly if you submit the application before she is 18 you will be fine.
secondly, if its you who is applying for her, then its you who has to prove you can accomodate her, so unless your agreement with your son is a signed contract, you will have problems there.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Please continue in your previous topic.