ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Visa please help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjcr28
Mood:
India

Tier 2 Visa please help

Post by mjcr28 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Hello
I applied for my Uk tier 2 application along with my dependent on 25th october 2010 from north mumbai and i havent recieved any news as of till now from the past 3 mnths i am checkin on the VFS website and it just shows its been forwarded to the BHC, along with this i recently called the British high commision on 3 occasions and they just say we are still awaiting on some madatory checks, some reply that they are awaiting on some checks from UK. I am completeley frusted in regards to the outcome. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE ADVICE ME OR PASS SOME INFORMATION WHICH WILL RELIEVE SOME OF MY STRESS. :(

Thank You [/b]

mt_dilber

Re: Tier 2 Visa please help

Post by mt_dilber » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:26 pm

mjcr28 wrote: they are awaiting on some checks from UK [/b]

what it could be in UK, u know better coz u attached evidences with ur application, if it is just ur sponsor, then u should contact ur sponsor and ask them to proceed with the query if UKBA has sent any.

mjcr28
Mood:
India

re: tier 2 visa help

Post by mjcr28 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:32 am

Hi there thanks for the reply, as far as i know my company hasnt recieved any checks as they would reply it straight away, infact they are an A rated company for the Home Office, do you think the Home office does checks like CRB any other checks if not on the documents which i submitted.??????

mt_dilber

Re: re: tier 2 visa help

Post by mt_dilber » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 pm

UKBA doesn't check crb as u are not living in UK. its is up to ur employer if they want to check crb. ask ur employer to write/fax (with ur homeoffice ref number) to UKBA that they need u to join asap, so that UKBA process ur application quicker .

mjcr28
Mood:
India

re; tier 2 visa help

Post by mjcr28 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi there thanks for the reply, i thought as much they wouldnt do the CRB. But i have lived in the UK since 2006 so i thought may be thts why they would do my CRB i am currently in mumbai at the moment. I did even ask the Home Office in mumbai if any way they could fastrack the application but they said they cant do anything unless they rcv the checks then only the decision will be made....?????