ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help ! I applied and haven't heard from UKBA for 3 months!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adn21
Newly Registered

Help ! I applied and haven't heard from UKBA for 3 months!

Post by adn21 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:58 pm

I asked my solicitors to apply for PSW visa on 29/10/10 (becoz of problem with the bank so i need solicitor to do it) , then I received acknowledgement letter on 11/11/10, dated 7/11/10, since then I haven't heard anymore information from them, also still not receive the biometric letter. I keep asking my solicitor whether something is wrong, he just said to wait because sometimes the procedure is slow.

Does anybody think that my documents are lost somewhere? And if I wanna withdraw the application what should I do and how long can I have my passport back because I need to go back on feb, 3 months waiting is outrageous for me !

jlewisunh

Re: Help ! I applied and haven't heard from UKBA for 3 month

Post by jlewisunh » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:51 pm

adn21 wrote:I asked my solicitors to apply for PSW visa on 29/10/10 (becoz of problem with the bank so i need solicitor to do it) , then I received acknowledgement letter on 11/11/10, dated 7/11/10, since then I haven't heard anymore information from them, also still not receive the biometric letter. I keep asking my solicitor whether something is wrong, he just said to wait because sometimes the procedure is slow.

Does anybody think that my documents are lost somewhere? And if I wanna withdraw the application what should I do and how long can I have my passport back because I need to go back on feb, 3 months waiting is outrageous for me !
did u apply in country or from your home country? if so, where?

adn21
Newly Registered

Post by adn21 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:43 pm

oh I applied in london, UK

jlewisunh

Post by jlewisunh » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:57 pm

adn21 wrote:oh I applied in london, UK
call and ask them yourself. get the case number and check. it shouldn't take this long, i dont think.

wherethefoxgoes
Newly Registered

Post by wherethefoxgoes » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:23 pm

mine is even worse. I've applied for PSW on 22nd Dec. My debit was deducted on 4th Jan and after that, I've never heard any news from the border since then. I'm so worried about it but will try calling them on Monday.

Does anyone have the same problem as me? Please share your experience :(