ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I POSTED THE OLD APPLICATION FORM

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bharath566
Newly Registered

I POSTED THE OLD APPLICATION FORM

Post by bharath566 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 am

Hi,
My name is Bharath jella. I finished my masters and i just applied for PSW visa. In this process i did a mistake. I applied on 20th jan 2011. But, i posted the old application form along with all my documents.
Actually the visa application form was changed on 14th dec 2010. So can any one tell me what should i do now? I have permission to live in UK until 28th feb 2011. And one more thing, will they ask me to re pay the fee £550, in case if i have to re apply?
Thank you.

fasyelectronic
BANNED

Post by fasyelectronic » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 am

hi

the old form was accepted till 4th of jan, in ur case the application will be deemed invalid and returned, money in ur case will not be deducted, as u have time iwould recommend u to call them on monday and request ur documents back(withdraw ur application), if a request is made documents are usually recieved within 15-20 days.
make sure when u apply again u have uptodate bank statements

cheers

chidak

Post by chidak » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:14 am

@ bharath566.. You have to act fast and pray that you will receive it before 28th Feb... it will be a different case if it comes after 28th

ersourabhbhola

Post by ersourabhbhola » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:24 pm

@bharath566,

one more thing which you can do is fill new application form and send it with change of circumstances form, and call them on monday and ask if it is fine, if not then immediately withdraw your application and fill a new one.....

don't worry you have lot of time to apply again....and they wont deduct your fees......
Sourabh Bhola