ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two biometric invitation...

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ersourabhbhola

Two biometric invitation...

Post by ersourabhbhola » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi all,

I submitted my application on 23 dec...and didn't received my biometric invitation until 26 jan....so i called helpline number, and they set up a enquiry for my case. meanwhile i received biometric letter on 27 dated 25 jan. and i gave my biometrics on 27 at local post office.

But today i got one more letter for biometric invitation dated 27 jan...i hope it wont cause any problem...what is your opinion?
Sourabh Bhola

chidak

Post by chidak » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:59 pm

is better that you call HO on monday and tell them about it. you need to have your case number (the number on the biometrics invitation letter) incase they ask us. there isnt any thing to worry about..I think they sent the letter on 27th before you gave your details
is the case number on the two letters the same?

ersourabhbhola

Post by ersourabhbhola » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:13 pm

yeah,
case reference(in biometrics letter) number on both letters are same.....
hey chidak...thanks for your help....you are very helpful
Sourabh Bhola