ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

add_mah

Bank Statement

Post by add_mah » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:27 pm

I am going to apply for Tier 1, i got 2 months on bank statement missing, i have ordered it through bank and received today its all look same except tha paper, its nothing written at back like the original ones have, and there is no front page as well where you got your name and address, but the rest is all same.
I would like to know will it be fine to submit this statement, is it acceptable ?? did anyone has applied with this type of statement

Thanks

drmastoi

hi

Post by drmastoi » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:34 pm

i think its not enough .

Bank name .Logo and Client name is must.
else you need to get it stamped and signed from the bank. and get a letter from confirming these statements are genuine

good luck.

add_mah

Post by add_mah » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm

well bank name is there, bank logo and clients name is there too, its just dont have the front page where the address is given, Natwest dont stamp statements anymore, its their very strict policy now. Bank told me that they provide these statements only if anyone applying for visa and they said no body has ever come back complaining that their visa has been rejected on basis of statement.
I want to know whether anyone has applied with this Natwest bank statements.

Thanks

Mayurkakadiya
Newly Registered

Post by Mayurkakadiya » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Hi
It's Not Enough Evidence to show that is your fund. Because they need to show that is your fund. they need to see your name and address on bank statement.
But Don't worry
You can go in your nearest branch. and they give you a statement and they will put the bank letter stamp on your bank statements and they will give you a letter for home office. that's your fund from last 3 month.

Best of Luck