ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 dependent funds maintenance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

informationiswealth
Newly Registered

Tier1 dependent funds maintenance

Post by informationiswealth » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Dear All,

Could you please advise me on the below..

VISA STATUS : TIER1(G) valid from 2nd Jan 2010 to 1st jan 2013

I have arrived in uk on 20th of March and joined the job in May 2010
and have visited india couple of times to see my newborn baby on vocation for 2+2 weeks.

Now I am planning to apply for dependent visa for my spouse and kid in first week of April.

What could be the funds I need to show.

As per UK ukba If an applicant is inside uk for more than 12 months then need to show 800 for self and 536 for each dependent.- I am clear on this point..

but I am just worrying about my flyback to india on vacation. do they consider this as my presence out of UK??
Please comment.....

anandpathak

Re: Tier1 dependent funds maintenance

Post by anandpathak » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 am

informationiswealth wrote:Dear All,

Could you please advise me on the below..

VISA STATUS : TIER1(G) valid from 2nd Jan 2010 to 1st jan 2013

I have arrived in uk on 20th of March and joined the job in May 2010
and have visited india couple of times to see my newborn baby on vocation for 2+2 weeks.

Now I am planning to apply for dependent visa for my spouse and kid in first week of April.

What could be the funds I need to show.

As per UK ukba If an applicant is inside uk for more than 12 months then need to show 800 for self and 536 for each dependent.- I am clear on this point..

but I am just worrying about my flyback to india on vacation. do they consider this as my presence out of UK??
Please comment.....
Any valuable input on the above query by Forum members would be helpful to me also. In my opion 1600+800 should be good enough as per guidance documenst. Anybody having any other view..pls respond.
Cheers
Anand

informationiswealth
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 dependent funds maintenance

Post by informationiswealth » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 am

This is the reply from vfs helpdesk(Hyderabad) received yesterday.

"Thank you for contacting VFS UK Visa Helpdesk.

With regards to your query, we would like to inform you that it doesn’t matter for how many times the main applicant has come to India in the last 12 months. On an average basis, BDHC will only see whether the main applicant is living in the UK for more or less than a year."

Please suggest If I can proceed...