ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VIsa help Urgently required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Manish84
Newly Registered

Post by Manish84 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:56 pm

hi,

I need help here. I applied for HSMP and got refusal because the accountant I used wasn't registered with one of the Chartered accountants in the UK. I didn't know that she wasn't registered as few other mates got the visa from her with the same paper work. I have consulted a solicitor and they advised me that I can prepare paper from different accountant and then appeal it. I am just wondering if this information is right or not. If yes then I am happy to pay them charge otherwise there is no point of wasting money for me as its quite high. Your help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

etrade

Post by etrade » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 pm

according to my knowledge, after refusing tier1 general(ex hsmp)one have the right for administrative review not appeal.and in that review, it is not allowed to submit any additional paper work(other then what u submitted in your real application).

Manish84
Newly Registered

Post by Manish84 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:17 pm

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVISE. I AM JUST WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE MY OPTIONS IN TERMS OF APPLYING FOR HSMP. SHOULD I JUST NOT WASTE ANY MONEY AND TIME IN ANY SOLICITOR AND GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY. SEE FROM THERE IF ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:18 pm

There is no way to apply for T1 G from outside UK. That route has been closed since 23rd Dec.
I guess you applied in-country (within UK). Not sure if new documents allowed in appeal. Otherwise, you can apply again with right documents.

etrade

Post by etrade » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:23 pm

now u have two months left untill the tier1 visa is open in uk.so now its better that u get the services of any good solicitor or consultant (eg gerry smith..442084616660 or from workpermits.com)and place fresh tier1 general application.now its better not to waste time in administrative review(cause only 20% chance to win the review but may be take more than a month).