ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lloyds TSB Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

curiouscharles
Newly Registered

Lloyds TSB Bank Statements

Post by curiouscharles » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Okay, so I posted my application today, but am a little bit worried...

I went to my Lloyds branch the other week, and they said it would be no problem to stamp my personally printed statements. (These statements show my full name, account/sort code details, and address, and contact info for my branch).

I went to the branch nearest my work this morning, and the guy flat out said he wouldn't stamp my statements. After insisting that my local branch said THAT THEY DO THIS - he only stamped the first and last pages of my statements (there were about 26 pages in all for the 90 day period). The stamps show the bank's logo, and are signed by the bank manager and have their employee number et al.

Will this be enough?

If not, is there anything I can do post-haste before they open my application?

curiouscharles
Newly Registered

Post by curiouscharles » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:06 am

so faran replied to my pm with some helpful advice.

he advised i go get a bank manager letter tomorrow (and specified a branch that worked for him) and said to send that to home office and reference my application number...

question is - home office will be getting my application tomorrow after 1pm, when will i find out my application number?

will i have to wait until i get that number to send this letter off?