ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

doubt on waiting times on ukba website

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ersourabhbhola

doubt on waiting times on ukba website

Post by ersourabhbhola » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:18 pm

in the various posts in this website as well as personal experiences of my friends, i think timeline on ukba website is not proper information. many get their visas before that(may be ukba wants to be on safer side)

the current timeline is "During the week commencing 31 January 2011 we are considering applications where Biometric information has been given on or before the 18 January 2011 by the applicant/s. Please note that this date is only a guideline and some cases may take longer to consider"

i submitted my biometrics on 27 jan (the same day when i received biometric invitation, although i submitted my application on 23 dec, already ukba has delayed my application). is there any chance i can get my psw bit earlier than timline mentioned on ukba website
Sourabh Bhola