ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Documents check

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cosmos

ILR Documents check

Post by Cosmos » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi there

I am applying for ILR later this year and I wonder if you could advise on how many pay slips and bank statements are the ideal to send with the application please?
I appreciate your reply, thanks

BR

C

rajathwp

Please read

Post by rajathwp » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:31 pm

There are numerous success stores to read after ILR to understand which documents to carry.

But anyway Last 6 Month is ideal though you should carry last 5 or 2 years.

Moreover Your ILR is quite far so keep reading should there is any change TA

xyz123

Re: ILR Documents check

Post by xyz123 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Cosmos wrote:Hi there

I am applying for ILR later this year and I wonder if you could advise on how many pay slips and bank statements are the ideal to send with the application please?
I appreciate your reply, thanks

BR

C
depends on requirements at that time. based on current rules SET(o) form asks for last 3 months, however to be safe send 6 months if sending by post and if going in person, take as many as you can with you if required

Cosmos

Post by Cosmos » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Thanks a lot!

Cosmos

Post by Cosmos » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:26 pm

[There are numerous success stores to read after ILR to understand which documents to carry.

But anyway Last 6 Month is ideal though you should carry last 5 or 2 years.

Moreover Your ILR is quite far so keep reading should there is any change TA]

I think that even if new changes are introduced in April it should not affect people who is only 5 month away of any application ![/quote]