ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need to Access points in former rules and IRPA

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

itahead
Newly Registered

Need to Access points in former rules and IRPA

Post by itahead » Tue May 30, 2006 9:04 am

Please access my points in both selection rules. I had applied in March 2001 but havn't received any decision from CHC. Can you tell me the expected time to wait more for final decision from CHC.

Also what are the documents and other requirements to take along with interview. Like proof of funds, police clearance certificate etc..

Thanks
==========================
Education: 10th + 3 years diploma
Experince: 5.6 yrs
IELTS: S-6.5 , W-7, L-7, R-5.5
Wife Education: Bachelors (15 years)
Relative Sponsorship: yes
Profession: Computer Programmer

rely

Re: Need to Access points in former rules and IRPA

Post by rely » Wed May 31, 2006 10:05 am

itahead wrote:Please access my points in both selection rules. I had applied in March 2001 but havn't received any decision from CHC. Can you tell me the expected time to wait more for final decision from CHC.

Also what are the documents and other requirements to take along with interview. Like proof of funds, police clearance certificate etc..

Thanks
==========================
Education: 10th + 3 years diploma
Experince: 5.6 yrs
IELTS: S-6.5 , W-7, L-7, R-5.5
Wife Education: Bachelors (15 years)
Relative Sponsorship: yes
Profession: Computer Programmer

You have NOT MENTIONED THE VISA POST where you have applied.But seeing the time line I think it is New Delhi.Currently they are interviewing Jan,2001 applicants at New Delhi.

Wait for another at least 7/8/9 months?, keeping in view the speed at which they are processing.

If successful then another 7/8 months for medicals and final issuance of visa.These are straightforward cases I am referring to.

Another important thing is NEVER I repeat NEVER use word like "installations" under job description in your resume.Though you are a programmer but dont use it.I have come across numerous cases where people write 'installation' in their resume and got fixed.

If assessed under the occupation ,programmer , you qualify for immigration,dont worry.Provided you are assessed against it.

My experience says that majority of the cases were waived who were assessed under this category,who applied during this period but now it seems that they are calling you only to verify your employment details.

Check NOC codes before going for interview.

rely

itahead
Newly Registered

Post by itahead » Wed May 31, 2006 11:34 am

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Another think if you can favour me to provide information related to "the documents and other requirements to take along with interview. Like proof of funds, police clearance certificate etc.. ".

jes2jes

Post by jes2jes » Wed May 31, 2006 2:38 pm

Take all the original copies of documents you have already submitted and any new information you might have received whilst awaiting your decision abeit new jobs, salary, properties. They will also tell you if you need to submit any new documentation for the interview.
Patience is the key. The other option is to order your CAIPS notes to check the status of your application.
Bye

rely

Post by rely » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:34 am

jes2jes wrote:Take all the original copies of documents you have already submitted and any new information you might have received whilst awaiting your decision abeit new jobs, salary, properties. They will also tell you if you need to submit any new documentation for the interview.
Patience is the key. The other option is to order your CAIPS notes to check the status of your application.
Bye

They will forward a list which asks the documents to be carried.Prepare a folder.
Dont go for CAIPS , you hardly get any information.Except ur name date of birht ,dependents name , ur address, fee paid. Points against factors is always blank.Visa officer gives these points at the time of interview.
relax
rely

jes2jes

Post by jes2jes » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:54 pm

Rely,
Thanks for the response to this. From the look of the above postings, I can conclude that this fellow has not had is IA done yet. If this is the case, ordering your CAIPS is a waste of your money and time as rely stated above. Your IA will tell you whether you need additional documentation, updates or an interview. Until then, I will advise you wait as you have been advised. I had my IA recently and they wanted me to send some additonal documentation i.e. transcripts to all my qualifications. I did not think it was necessary if I had send school certificates. Aside from receiving your IA, there is nothing you can do really but wait until you are notified.
Rely, have you already landed or still waiting and which post did you apply through?
Jes

rely

Post by rely » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:36 am

jes2jes wrote:Rely,
Thanks for the response to this. From the look of the above postings, I can conclude that this fellow has not had is IA done yet. If this is the case, ordering your CAIPS is a waste of your money and time as rely stated above. Your IA will tell you whether you need additional documentation, updates or an interview. Until then, I will advise you wait as you have been advised. I had my IA recently and they wanted me to send some additonal documentation i.e. transcripts to all my qualifications. I did not think it was necessary if I had send school certificates. Aside from receiving your IA, there is nothing you can do really but wait until you are notified.
Rely, have you already landed or still waiting and which post did you apply through?
Jes

Jes,
I have neither landed,applied or intend to apply.But i will assist whososever asks for assisrance.

rely

itahead
Newly Registered

Interview Scheduled in September first week.

Post by itahead » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:48 am

Hi All,

I got the interview letter that is scheduled to be held in first week of September. Please advise me for the interview prepration.

Regards.