ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

query about Tier1 general extension application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pbn
Newly Registered

query about Tier1 general extension application

Post by pbn » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 am

Hi,

I'm applying for tier1 general extension in the next couple of weeks along with the dependant application and i have a query about Biometric section of the application form. The form says, if the BRP is not there, then the application will be refused, the guidance says we will get an invitation for BRP once we have submitted our application. What needs to be filled in the application in the BRP section?

Anybody who has recently applied, please comment.

Seniors please advice and your suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks
pbn

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Re: query about Tier1 general extension application

Post by pgaitonde » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:27 am

pbn wrote:Hi,

I'm applying for tier1 general extension in the next couple of weeks along with the dependant application and i have a query about Biometric section of the application form. The form says, if the BRP is not there, then the application will be refused, the guidance says we will get an invitation for BRP once we have submitted our application. What needs to be filled in the application in the BRP section?

Anybody who has recently applied, please comment.

Seniors please advice and your suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks
pbn
Please refer to http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=71296