ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship application-Written warning for careless driving

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pbs6vas

Citizenship application-Written warning for careless driving

Post by pbs6vas » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:05 am

Hi Guys,
I am bit stressed now. I was involved in a police vehicle collision in 2009
I recieved a written warning despite no fault of mine.

Does this affect my citizenship application? Should I declare it as an offence in the application? please advice

With regards,

THAMES VALLEY
POLICE
10 May 2009
POLACC REF - 09/0654
Dear Sir
Police Vehicle Collision - on 10th April 2009
CARELESS DRIVING
I refer to the above collision in which you were involved. After careful consideration of all the available evidence and surrounding circumstances it has been decided that the most appropriate course of action is to issue you with this, a written warning for the above offence.
The Police will therefore not be pursuing a prosecution against you on this occasion.
I should point out however, that this decision does not prejudice the right of any other interested party to institute civil proceedings, nor will it directly affect the outcome of such action.
Yours sincerely,

pbs6vas

Post by pbs6vas » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:20 pm

can somebody advice on this please.
thank you in advance

Backer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Backer » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 am

The letter clearly states that you will not be prosecuted so you have no problem and don't even need to declare this.

pbs6vas

Post by pbs6vas » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:31 am

Thank you very much. Great help.
with regards