ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

unique012

Post by unique012 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 pm

rani111

Congratulations am so happy for u, may Allah swt keep u and ur husband happy Ameen :D x

rani111
Newly Registered

Post by rani111 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:45 pm

thank you

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Salaam all

:D Firstly I would like to THANK ALMIGHTY ALLAH for granting my wife her VISA. :D

The appeal got withdrawn before the oral hearing. The process took a total of around 6 months, from when we handed application in first time to getting refused and then putting an appeal through to receiving a call letter today. Masha Allah

From putting appeal in about 6 weeks later "withdrawn" letter came though, this was including Xmas and New Years so guess would have been done earlier, but never to late is it? :D

It has been a tough 6 months from getting refused and not knowing what will happen and when will you get the good news we all wait for from the day Visa App is handed in. I know how it is and as many others are in that situation now, checking the status online to see when will it change. For some it has been a straight forward process with good news after 3-4 months. For those like myself whom had the refusal letter I know exactly how you feel and what you are going through, the stress, worry, thinking will you succeed through appeal or not? what if you have to re-submit etc etc.

What ever it is DON'T give up, you have come this far, and its not the end of the world. Masha Allah there are many people whom give you support but after the day goes by and your on your own thats when things hit you.
Keep strong, have faith in ALLAH and everything will happen just a bit of time. Patience is they key. We don't always get what we want in life WHEN WE WANT IT, we only get it when ALLAH wills and its written.

Don't waste time worrying about it get back in action and see where you went wrong and how you gonna put things right this time. You are given the second chance to get things right. Get legal advise, speak to family ad friends and others whom been through similar situation.

I would like to THANK BATLEY KHAN whom has been very helpful from day one when I joined the forum. Thanks bro and may ALLAH bless you and your family (Ameen). I followed his article and took his views and thoughts on board at initial stage and at appeal stage, spoke to others on this board. Got legal advise and put all my supporting documents together and made sure I didn't miss anything out to give the ECO a chance to stick to original decision. Went through letter 1000x times just to get into my head what they refused us on and what they now require for us to get it right.
What ever is on that letter thats what you need to provide nothing else.

Some solicitors give basic advise and the rest is down to yourself to add the extra to support your case.
Remember every case is unique, do what you think is best and ask Allah for guidance.

Things happen for a reason and thats life for us so keep strong and focused and Insha Allah you will succeed.

I know there are new members here and wish you all the best and would like to thank a few that have supported me:
Tasawar, shazaz, Zahida, yasmin786, Sammad, shaad, riz_ras, corrado, Shadow86, zeddy zed and those not mentioned.

Big thanks to all the moderators and those that have set this forum up. keep it up...Without you people some of us would be lost and wouldn't know where to start and how. Just like myself didn't have a clue, until I came across this forum.

Good luck to all those waiting and all the best in life to those whom have been granted a visa.

Call letter received through post - 2/2/2011

p.s those that have got call letter and got visa stamped I would like to know where you handed it in and how long it took?
As I'm wanting to hand in passport either at Mirpur or Islamabad.
Which is a quicker turn around, I know there time scales but they tend to stamp it within a few weeks.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

unique012

Re: hi

Post by unique012 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:31 pm

shahid khan

I am really sorry to hear that bro, be positive it is not a major reason, inshAllah ur case will be reviewed and the decision should be overturned. Be positive and pray, all will be well :D

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 am

I have got an email saying,

'I can confirm that the application is currently being processed but we cannot make a decision until all of our checks have been completed.'

How long does this process take

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:21 am

Congratulation and Mubarak to you on your success........... at last.

But I suppose its all worth it in the end.

Sabr is a must in these type of cases. If its in yourr destiny then you will succeed inshallah.

May Allah bring you happiness and success in the future with your wife. Remember the first 3 yrs of married life is the hardest. Its in this period that makes or breaks a marriage.

You need to have a lot of patience with your spouses. They are probally not aware of the customs and traditions of this country..... so dont be harsh on them.

Love them , tender them, care for them and cherish them as they are going to be your nearest and dearest in time of needs till you die.

I have seen many Muslim marriages break up recently.Its very sad that this happening in our community. Some 20/30 yrs you would never hear anyone getting divorce, but to day not a day goes past with out you hearing that someone has cheated on their spouses, that have broken up or got divorced.

Sorry for carrying on something which will probally be irrelevant to you. Next time you are Dewsbury, you will need to buy me acurry ...... just joking lol
:D :lol: :wink:
Last edited by batleykhan on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unique012

Post by unique012 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 pm

batleykhan

Well said bro, wise words and so true :D

skitis02
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa status

Post by skitis02 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi

My Wife's Visa status just changed to "Your Application is being sent to the application centre. Please wait until it is ready for collection".

I wish it is a positive result as its been only 9 weeks since she submitted her application. We did submitted all the original document and neither me (Sponsor) or my employer were contacted.

Cheers

unique012

Re: Spouse Visa status

Post by unique012 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:10 pm

skitis02

Good luck inshAllah it will be good news :D

ammo786
Newly Registered

Post by ammo786 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Salaam All,
I just needed some advice please, Im a newbie and im in the process of an application for my wife from Pakistan, my application is under process at the BHC and my question is If my wife gets her visa (inshallah) what is the time limit for travel, I heard 28 days and someone mentioned 3 months.
Thanks for your time

:)

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:22 pm

ammo786 wrote:Salaam All,
I just needed some advice please, Im a newbie and im in the process of an application for my wife from Pakistan, my application is under process at the BHC and my question is If my wife gets her visa (inshallah) what is the time limit for travel, I heard 28 days and someone mentioned 3 months.
Thanks for your time

Spouse visa is issued for 27 months(previously 24 months).

Time limit to enter is 3 months(90 days).

Shahzad

Yas2010

Re: Spouse Visa status

Post by Yas2010 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:01 pm

when did u apply also where did u submitted the application
skitis02 wrote:Hi

My Wife's Visa status just changed to "Your Application is being sent to the application centre. Please wait until it is ready for collection".

I wish it is a positive result as its been only 9 weeks since she submitted her application. We did submitted all the original document and neither me (Sponsor) or my employer were contacted.

Cheers

sacha001
Newly Registered

Post by sacha001 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 am

Salaam everyone

Im new on this website. I made an new application on the 26 of november 2010. Yesterday the embassy of Islamabad had contacted me and asked me a lot off questions. the 11th week of the procedures is started. How long will it take before i get a decision??

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 pm

What did they ask you when they rang

sacha001 wrote:Salaam everyone

Im new on this website. I made an new application on the 26 of november 2010. Yesterday the embassy of Islamabad had contacted me and asked me a lot off questions. the 11th week of the procedures is started. How long will it take before i get a decision??

skitis02
Newly Registered

Post by skitis02 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:48 pm

My wife applied on 6th December from Jalandhar India.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:46 pm

shahzad80 wrote:
Thanks for your time

This is wrong. You can enter at anytime whilst the visa is valid. Its just that if you come within 3 months, it will have no detrimental effect on the next stage of your wifes application which is the ILR, whereas if you come after more than 3 months, then you have to make that time up to make sure you have lived in this country for at least 24 months

Shahzad

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 pm

batleykhan wrote:
shahzad80 wrote:
Thanks for your time

This is wrong. You can enter at anytime whilst the visa is valid. Its just that if you come within 3 months, it will have no detrimental effect on the next stage of your wifes application which is the ILR, whereas if you come after more than 3 months, then you have to make that time up to make sure you have lived in this country for at least 24 months

Shahzad
Batley Bahi

I was talking on ILR point of view.
You are right.

Shahzad

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 pm

shahzad80 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
shahzad80 wrote:
Thanks for your time

Shahzad
Batley Bahi

I was talking on ILR point of view.
You are right.

Shahzad
I know what you meant
:P

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 pm

batleykhan wrote:Congratulation and Mubarak to you on your success........... at last.

But I suppose its all worth it in the end.

Sabr is a must in these type of cases. If its in yourr destiny then you will succeed inshallah.

May Allah bring you happiness and success in the future with your wife. Remember the first 3 yrs of married life is the hardest. Its in this period that makes or breaks a marriage.

You need to have a lot of patience with your spouses. They are probally not aware of the customs and traditions of this country..... so dont be harsh on them.

Love them , tender them, care for them and cherish them as they are going to be your nearest and dearest in time of needs till you die.

I have seen many Muslim marriages break up recently.Its very sad that this happening in our community. Some 20/30 yrs you would never hear anyone getting divorce, but to day not a day goes past with out you hearing that someone has cheated on their spouses, that have broken up or got divorced.

Sorry for carrying on something which will probally be irrelevant to you. Next time you are Dewsbury, you will need to buy me acurry ...... just joking lol
:D :lol: :wink:
Salaam Batley Khan, Kher Mubarak and thanks again you have been a star and appreciate your support through this tough time, just by you helping other brothers and sisters may Allah bless you.

I agree with you nowadays its terrible, may Allah guide us all and keep us on the straight. Ameen
Im always in Dewsbury just drop me a PM and well go out for a curry and ill drop a box of MITHAHI for you when the Visa gets stamped lol hows that?
K44MYY

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 pm

sacha001 wrote:Salaam everyone

Salaam expect something in a week or two, Insha Allah
If they contacted you at work then thats good, should be positive if all is in order. Id say 2weeks max.
All the best
K44MYY

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:50 pm

hi
i need some advice for my wifes spouse visa.
i am currently working at 2 places
1 -full time permanent (32 hours)
2 -part time temporary (16 hours)
do i need to show that i am working at 2 places or will the 1 be enough. if i do not show my second job can my case be rejected on this basis.
Also i when i send my wifes application (Pakistan) i want to go on holiday there for about 3 months, is this bad for my application or does it not matter.
also could u please tell me what documents do i need to send for her spouse visa, and what would strengthen my case.
thanks

ammo786
Newly Registered

Thank you to Shazad and Batley

Post by ammo786 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Thank you to Shazad and Batley who answered and helped with my question. THANKS :D :o

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm

I am currently working at 2 places
1 -full time permanent (32 hours)
2 -part time temporary (16 hours)
do i need to show that i am working at 2 places or will the 1 be enough. if i do not show my second job can my case be rejected on this basis.
Yes show both jobs to satisfy maintenance.You can be rejected if you fails to satisfy maintenance requirement.Sometimes income from on job is not enough to satisfy maintenance.
Also i when i send my wifes application (Pakistan) i want to go on holiday there for about 3 months, is this bad for my application or does it not matter.
No.Traveling back home to visit spouse is not a negative point.This is a positive point.
also could u please tell me what documents do i need to send for her spouse visa, and what would strengthen my case.
thanks
If you read thread spouse visa Pakistan,this includes a lot of information.

Just clicked on link BK has given in his last post in this thread.

Shahzad

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:34 pm

thanks shazad
my income is around £200 per week from my full time job, will this be enough to satisfy money requirements. i save most of it and keep about £200 for myself.
i do not really want to show my temp job, if i dont tell them and they check up from the tax office that i have a second job will they reject it straight away.
thanks in advance

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 pm

My situation is tht My wife applied to come to the uk in June but it was rejected in September and I lodged an appeal via my lawyer an we got a letter saying the visa centre in Pakistan had till march 1st to make a decision or it would go to tribunal in uk, now last week my wife got a letter tht the car will be reviewed in Pakistan and to re submit passport and tb test and spouse photocopied passport, she submitted these docs on the 3rd of feb jus 3days ago an said thedate she wished to travel was the 15th of feb. Does any1 know how long it takes to get the stamp and do u think it will come on the specified date tht she put?