ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wife visa was refused now appeal being allowed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tahir69uk
Newly Registered

wife visa was refused now appeal being allowed

Post by tahir69uk » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:59 am

hi,
i live in uk(indefinate leave to remain), got married in pakistan last year.
applied for mrs visa in sep 2005, the eco refused the visa.
refusal reassons as follows,
1)not produced evidence establishing its present accupancy
2)rental agreement poor quality,bank statements do not reflect that any rent is paid.
3)checked yellow pages shows different phone number, the wages claim does not reflect in bank statement
4)i'm (eco)satisfied that these documents are created purely for this application
5)there is no reliable evidence of your sponsor N I contributions or evidence that the claimed employment is registered with local inland revenue.
the documents i sent with application were
1) wages slip showing i recieve cash
2)rent agreement stampted by the agent showing payment method is cash
3)employment letter shows phone number for the managers direct number. and got the vat number on letter head.
i have lodged(ias) the appeal and have send the employers all the certificates of bussiness such inland revenue letters,taxi cab liesence,copy of 192.com showing the same number as on letter head.
and also included a letter from the estate agent that how many rooms are there in the flat i occupy and i live on my own in the flat.
please can u suugest me what chances i got for apppeal being allowed
which i on 30-08-2006
thank you very much for giving chance to be on that wonderful site,
Last edited by tahir69uk on Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

tahir69uk
Newly Registered

Post by tahir69uk » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:50 am

only thing i want to know is are the wages slips not the prrof of national insurance contribution. and how can a rent agreement be a of poor quality.
if i recice cash income then spend mostly cash.
is there any law which says i have to pay my expences through direct debit?
and about the phone number, i work in a cab office we got about 14 lines and on its letter head we only got the number for the manager for any queries regarding the business and the other numbers are used for the customers who want to book a mini cab and all these numbers show on 192.com but yell.com only shows one number.but the fax are the same.
can any body give me advice what to do now.
only thing i regret is i applied my mrs visa on my own without consulting a immigration professional.. is that the only case?

BG101

Re: wife visa refused

Post by BG101 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:08 am

tahir69uk wrote:1)not produced evidence establishing its present accupancy
Provide this proof. Signed Tenancy agreement letter is required
tahir69uk wrote:2)rental agreement poor quality,bank statements do not reflect that any rent is paid.
Do you have a Rent Book? If not what proof do you have of your legal rights of tenancy?
tahir69uk wrote:3)checked yellow pages shows different phone number, the wages claim does not reflect in bank statement
Self evident really. You claim to earn a certain wage, why is this not reflected in your bank statement? If you are paid cash you will receive a payslip which covers you on these grounds. Provide this evidence
tahir69uk wrote:4)i'm (eco)satisfied that these documents are created purely for this application
See above
tahir69uk wrote:5)there is no reliable evidence of your sponsor N I contributions or evidence that the claimed employment is registered with local inland revenue.
Payslips will show NI contributions along with your NI number. If your payslips have no details of NI number/contributions/Tax Code you have no proof of legitimate earnings IMHO
tahir69uk wrote:the documents i sent with application were
1) wages slip showing i recieve cash
and tax deductions?
tahir69uk wrote:2)rent agreement stampted by the agent showing payment method is cash
and proof of payment?
tahir69uk wrote:3)employment letter shows phone number for the managers direct number. and got the vat number on letter head.
VAT number does not mean you are legally employed there
tahir69uk wrote:i have lodged(ias) the appeal and have send the employers all the certificates of bussiness such inland revenue letters,taxi cab liesence,copy of 192.com showing the same number as on letter head.
and also included a letter from the estate agent that how many rooms are there in the flat i occupy and i live on my own in the flat.
Does this letter show that you are entitled to live there with a partner or is it purely for sole occupancy?

Sorry for being a bit harsh but this is the way the ECO will look at it.

BG

tahir69uk
Newly Registered

Post by tahir69uk » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:45 pm

thank you very much for your reply.
when i submitted my application.I did submitted my wages slips they show the tax code and national insurance number the tax deductions and N.I contributions.The tenancy agreement was signed and stampted by estate agent.
i did not send the letter from the estate agent deatailing the accupancy i.e how many rooms and who else is living with me.
with the apppeal pappers i have sent a letter stating that i live on my own in the property and the estate agent has no objection on mrs to join me.and this is a two bed room flat.

tahir69uk
Newly Registered

Post by tahir69uk » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:50 pm

when i submitted the application i sent a letter of emlpoyemt detailing my wages and method of payment.
now with the appeal have already submitted the cash reciepts i get from the estate agent as well.

BG101

Post by BG101 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:53 pm

It does seem you have covered these points then .. a point to note is that you should be able to submit further "evidence" in support of your case if you have indicated on the appeal form that you may have further documentation to submit later which you did not have access to at the time of submitting the appeal.

Hope it goes well for you.

BG

tahir69uk
Newly Registered

Post by tahir69uk » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:10 pm

hello, every one i'm delighted to let every one know that my appeal has been allowed.i have won the case at ait on 5 sep 2006
the home office never had a leg to stand on. the judge was very good.
home office is given 28 days to appeal agianst it.
And i dont know how long BHC (isb)is going to take to issue the visa.
Last edited by tahir69uk on Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

London coool
BANNED

Post by London coool » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:11 pm

tahir69uk wrote:hello, every one i'm delighted to let to let all every one know that my appeal has been allowed.i have won the case at ait on 5 sep 2006
Congrats !!!

You will be contacted by the BHC to send in your spouses ppt

tahir69uk
Newly Registered

Post by tahir69uk » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:12 am

London coool wrote:
tahir69uk wrote:hello, every one i'm delighted to let every one know that my appeal has been allowed.i have won the case at ait on 5 sep 2006
Congrats !!!

You will be contacted by the BHC to send in your spouses ppt
Last edited by tahir69uk on Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

tahir69uk
Newly Registered

Post by tahir69uk » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:14 am

can any one tell me how long it will take now to get my mrs passport stamped

(visa)?
:roll:
:lol:

khambi
Newly Registered

Post by khambi » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:06 pm

tahir69uk wrote:can any one tell me how long it will take now to get my mrs passport stamped

(visa)?
:roll:
:lol:
yes 14weeks

Brit Chick

Post by Brit Chick » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 pm

I thought once you won your appeal and the 28 days deadline for the BHC to appeal the decision were gone, then it was just a matter of getting the visa issued in the passport.

Didn't realise it took so long after winning your appeal to get your visa in the passport though?

Rznuttu
Newly Registered

Re: wife visa was refused now appeal being allowed

Post by Rznuttu » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:07 am

Hello...!
How long will be the court processing time?