ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending additional documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ennia
Newly Registered

Sending additional documents

Post by ennia » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Hello,

I sent off my PSW application 10 days ago and the money has been deducted from my bank account. Supposingly I now need to wait for an acknowledgement letter, then BRP letter, etc.. My current visa expired yesterday, 31 Jan

However on the day that I posted my application, I didnt have the last few day transactions of my regular bank statements (you know, the ones they send you every month by post), and had to ask for an electronic statement, printed from the bank branch. The statement was on letter headed paper and I submitted it together with other original regular statements.

A few days ago I received the regular statements covering the last transactions before my submission. I am now intending to send this off to support my application, just in case they would not approve my electronic statement.

Should I wait for the acknowledgement letter before sending the statement, as I heard that they should give me a reference number in that letter, and also the address of where to send additional information??

Thanks.

Ennia

drchinky
Newly Registered

Post by drchinky » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:56 pm

hey i hav the same problem as u...dunno how to send the last statements...??? can anyone help us???

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm

well, some people in past have complained about NOT receiving this acknowledgement letter.

dont wait more than 10 days for this ACK.

submit change of circumstances form. make sure you include following things in your application form

1. full name(as it appears on passport)
2. date of birth
3. nationality
4. passport number
5.HO reference number(if available)

regards

ennia
Newly Registered

Change of circumstances form

Post by ennia » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:35 am

@arsenal49:

Okay so I had a look at the COC form, what should I choose for the following questions?

Q5. Under what Tier of PBS does the applicant currently have leave or have an outstanding application?
(I suppose it's Tier 1? My most recent leave is Tier 4 General Student)

Q7. PBS reference number (if known)
Q8. Application reference number (if known)
(Since I havent got the ack letter, what info should i put in here?)

Q10. Please indicate the type of change required
(will it be Other, then go to Q28??)

Then in Other changes:
28. Description of change
Do I state that I am enclosing a better statements to cover the last transactions of the 90-day period??

Many thanks for your help x

ennia
Newly Registered

Post by ennia » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 am

Well I just received the BRP invitation letter and will be submitting my details later today.

Does that mean it's okay for me NOT to send the statements then??

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:04 pm

in what respect your "new" statement is better?

if you REALLY think they are better, then submit the CoC form...

afterall you dont want a rejection!.... send them as much (relevant) info as possible

Q5-> i would choose tier 1 and maybe cross out "current leave" from the question.

q10-> other

q28-> write "please see attached covering letter" and write your story in that covering letter