ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I change PEO appointment date?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raghu_tallam

Can I change PEO appointment date?

Post by raghu_tallam » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi All,
I would like to book a PEO appointment for my ILR application in 3rd week of March. The appointments are available now.

I would like to know if I book the appointment now, is it possible to postpone the appointment to some other date in future? Or cancel the original appointment and rebook for another available date?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Raghu

raghu_tallam

Post by raghu_tallam » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Surprised, no one seems to have an answer for my question.

babida2011
Newly Registered

Post by babida2011 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Yes you can. Booked an appointment at Solihull last week and cancelled on day of appointment due to sickness. I rang the number given on website, they accepted cancellation, did not ask why I cancelled and later sent an email confirming cancellation and advising re booking.
I hope that is helpful.

kuma
Newly Registered

Post by kuma » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:14 am

Does anyone know why online booking of premium appointments doesn't seem to work? Every time I try to book an appointment it says that there are no currently appointment available.

For more than 1 month now I've been trying to book an appointment for different dates and locations and every time I get the same message.

Please share some information if you know what's going on with Premium Appointments' service.

Every time I call ukba, they don't give any information on this matter and just encourage to keep trying to book online. But there's no way 20 attempts a day should fail, unless there are just no released appointments.

What to do?

kuma
Newly Registered

Post by kuma » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:16 am

Dear babida2011,

Did you book your appointment online?

Thnx

rakesh2011
Newly Registered

Post by rakesh2011 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:23 am

kuma wrote:Does anyone know why online booking of premium appointments doesn't seem to work? Every time I try to book an appointment it says that there are no currently appointment available.

For more than 1 month now I've been trying to book an appointment for different dates and locations and every time I get the same message.

Please share some information if you know what's going on with Premium Appointments' service.

Every time I call ukba, they don't give any information on this matter and just encourage to keep trying to book online. But there's no way 20 attempts a day should fail, unless there are just no released appointments.

What to do?
Did u manage to book? which Visa category are you trying?