ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension - In person application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sun_ksh

Tier 1 extension - In person application

Post by sun_ksh » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:46 pm

I registered online on UKBA to get the Reference ID and Transaction ID so that i can book in-person appointment .

after getting these ID information when i logged in to the website the appointment for tier-1 extension is not listed , but this category is listed on home office web-site.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... oservices/

Is "peo tier 1/ 5 biometric online" right option for tier 1 extension application?

thanks

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Yes. I called up the appointment booking number and they confirmed this. Although u wld have to be very lucky to actually get an appointment!

sun_ksh

Post by sun_ksh » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:09 pm

thanks
i am trying to book appointment since yesterday. no luck so far

sun_ksh

Post by sun_ksh » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 pm

For in-person appointment - tier 1 extension - is it allowed to cancel the appointment at one centre and book different appointment at other centre?

sun_ksh

Post by sun_ksh » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

What is the best time to see UKBA home-page to get in-person appointment. Trying badly since last 3 days, but no slot is available.

any advise?

Gob00st

Post by Gob00st » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Personally I never get any slot from the website after I have tried 3 days, so I have done that via post now.

But ppl in this forum do get slot if you lucky. And there is unconfirmed rumour that if you try during 5-7 a.m and 5-7 p.m you might get luck.

Good luck!
Gob00st
sun_ksh wrote:What is the best time to see UKBA home-page to get in-person appointment. Trying badly since last 3 days, but no slot is available.

any advise?