ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Salary checks and details

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bobtail
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Salary checks and details

Post by bobtail » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Hi,

I've been looking for this for a while and can't seem to find much.

What I'm wondering is when does one have to give payslips/documents/reports/whatever it is to UKBA to check on the salary?

Does it happen every year, or at the end of employment or?

Do I have to have a report from the bank for every month or could get one just for the whole year? (not really sure how do things work :? )

clippedw

Re: Tier 2 Salary checks and details

Post by clippedw » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:00 pm

bobtail wrote:Hi,

I've been looking for this for a while and can't seem to find much.

What I'm wondering is when does one have to give payslips/documents/reports/whatever it is to UKBA to check on the salary?

Does it happen every year, or at the end of employment or?

Do I have to have a report from the bank for every month or could get one just for the whole year? (not really sure how do things work :? )
Wish i could help but i'm not sure i understand your question exactly. Are you about to apply for a tier 2 general or have you already?

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:32 pm

start with official guidance. read app and guidance notes... im sure that will help

cheers

bobtail
Newly Registered

Post by bobtail » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 am

LoL. I've already got all my stuff, so I've read through the guidance several times, but never seem to find any details about that. Only vague information which doesn't clarify things.

Just wondering, cause I like to toss my papers in the bin (I shouldn't do that really) and I want to be sure what I can or can't bin. :mrgreen:

navedkhane

Post by navedkhane » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:45 am

arsenal49 wrote:start with official guidance. read app and guidance notes... im sure that will help

cheers
Hi Arsenal49,

Some of your old queries :

===============================================
Hi everyone,

My course finished earlier and i graduated last July '09. My student visa is valid until November 2010.

Can i apply for PSW earlier ?

I would like to hear from u if you know so ...

Now you are asking people to start with official guidance. read app and guidance notes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the time we already go through the policy guidance and if we find some confusion then ask in this forum. As you have done initially.

Regards
Naved

wanted66
BANNED

Post by wanted66 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:58 pm

navedkhane wrote:
arsenal49 wrote:start with official guidance. read app and guidance notes... im sure that will help

cheers
Hi Arsenal49,

Hi everyone,

My course finished earlier and i graduated last July '09. My student visa is valid until November 2010.

Now you are asking people to start with official guidance. read app and guidance notes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the time we already go through the policy guidance and if we find some confusion then ask in this forum. As you have done initially.

Regards
Naved
I think you're being rude and cocky. Stop being rude when you ask for help. You should be happy someone is replying to you.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 pm

navedkhane wrote:

cheers
Hi Arsenal49,

Hi everyone,

Regards
Naved
@navedkhane

Now that you know how to search.....may i suggest the following.

could you please sort my 750-odd posts into "useful" and "unuseful" categories and let me know the percentage distribution. thanks

OR

read the original poster's question again and help him find the answer to his question using your newly-acquired skill.

cheers

PS:in case you are thick enough to not understand which "skill" am i referring to...... i rest my case!

clippedw

Post by clippedw » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Hi guys, i think there is no need for all this aggression. Everyone should calm down and play nice. We are mostly here for a common purpose :D