ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are my chances?

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HHH-ROCK
Newly Registered

What are my chances?

Post by HHH-ROCK » Mon May 22, 2006 2:57 pm

Dear members of this board..

I have applied for a permanenet residence in Australia, and this I did via a church of my country in Australia..

I am from the middle east, and would want to know what the chances are.. I myself am an accountant and my wife has studied media and we have 3 children..

Unfortuantely i cannot say what type of application we have applied for..

But what is the commonly held tactic for the Australian government considering these issues.. because i'm really worried about this..

From what I read and hear the church in Australia has a very good relationship with the government.. does this even matter?

PREETGILL
Newly Registered

Post by PREETGILL » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:03 pm

Unfortunatly the Church cannot help you with an Accountant Assessment. If your application is under a General Skilled Migration. You need to be atleast a Bachlors Degree holder from a recognised University and have atleast 9 subjects matching to get a positive Assesment.