ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company Location matters for extension?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ocean77
Newly Registered

Company Location matters for extension?

Post by ocean77 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have come to UK on HSMP visa (came here 3 weeks back) and right now looking for a job. I have got a job offer from one consulting company however there is a catch. They want me to join immediately and want to recruit me as part of their offshore India team (it seems the hiring process is faster in India compared to UK.)... I will be working in UK but on the payrolls of their indian division... Strange ?? I agree.. i like the job profile but this condition has put my mind in doubts

If i go ahead with this proposal , will this cause problem later on when applying for extension. Do i need to show that i worked for a UK Company or a UK division of a company?

Secondly the job involves visiting other european countries? Will this cause a problem in extension or PR?

Request all boarders to help me out. If anyone has similar experience please let me know.

Many Thanks!
Ocean

ocean77
Newly Registered

Post by ocean77 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:48 pm

Any help?? I need to answer the company soon..

Request someone to please answer the query