ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Rules changing from April 2011 ???

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thaman

Post by thaman » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:06 pm

hi York,

yeah spoke to police officer also...according to him its over...but i dun trust them untill my ILR is over.

I am of very strong opinion that ilr rules won't be applied retrospectively....m sure JR will haunt HO for decades....but still lets keep fingers crossed and pray all goes fine for all of us...as we all have struggles 4-5 years to reach this stage!

York123

Post by York123 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:03 am

Can someone tell me whether the rules which were announced on Nov 24th 2010 about the ILR from April 2011 ie about meeting salary criteria & clear all unspent convictions will be applied for everyone applying after April 2011??

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ual-limits

Can we take then as granted ?

Because those rules are not published under settlement section in UKBA website so far & will there be no consultation before they are implemented??

They have published them in Working category in Tier-1 & Tier-2 limits annoucement.

There are many people like me who are not aware of the rules since they are not mentioned under settlement rules.

Are these rules confirmed or do we need to wait till they announce officialy?