ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter received without passports

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ashekt

Letter received without passports

Post by Ashekt » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:19 pm

I applied for ILR set(O) in the last week of Oct and have received my documents back today with a letter stating that passports will arrive in due course. Does anybody had a similar situation and know how long will it take to receive the passports back.

littleone
Newly Registered

Re: Letter received without passports

Post by littleone » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 am

Ashekt wrote:I applied for ILR set(O) in the last week of Oct and have received my documents back today with a letter stating that passports will arrive in due course. Does anybody had a similar situation and know how long will it take to receive the passports back.
Did they give you an A4 Immigration Status Document with the stamp?

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:31 pm

I am not sure what is A4 immigration status document. However I got my passports back the next day with an ILR stamp.Thanks!!

Kam348

Congratulations .... plz give some info

Post by Kam348 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Ashekt wrote:I am not sure what is A4 immigration status document. However I got my passports back the next day with an ILR stamp.Thanks!!
Hi Ashekt

Congratulations on getting ILR .... enjoy freedom now .....

Do you mind to share your timeline (dates of application, date of ILR stamp and which PEO office it stamped) also did you apply under 10 yrs category or ... ? a bit details of your case, do you have any complication like gaps etc.

Thanks
Kam
Form SET(O). 10 yrs long residence category
Posted: 5th Jan 2011
ILR/Passport received = 12th feb
MN1 application via NCS = 2nd March 2011
Ack letter = ?
Citizenship cert = ?

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:18 pm

My timelines of postal appliacation are
Applied on 24th Oct (payment made through the new online functionality on the UKBA website)
Acknowledgement received on 27th Oct
ILR Docs received back on 4th Feb and passports on 5th Feb.

Mine's was a straightforward application under HSMP (1+4year) rule with no complications. I think the PEO was Liverpool.

Kam348

Post by Kam348 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Ashekt wrote:My timelines of postal appliacation are
Applied on 24th Oct (payment made through the new online functionality on the UKBA website)

Mine's was a straightforward application under HSMP (1+4year) rule with no complications. I think the PEO was Liverpool.
Hi
Thanks for your reply.
I understand on few occasions they send docs and passport separately ... do you need to sign for docs too (means do they send via recorded delivery). I have sent prepaid special delivery envelope so I can track the post because I live in flat where we have some post issues.

Cheers
Kam
Ack letter = ?
Citizenship cert = ?

Kam348

Letter & documents received without passport

Post by Kam348 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Kam348 wrote:
Ashekt wrote:My timelines of postal appliacation are

Hi
Thanks for your reply.
I understand on few occasions they send docs and passport separately ... do you need to sign for docs too (means do they send via recorded delivery). I have sent prepaid special delivery envelope so I can track the post because I live in flat where we have some post issues.

Cheers
Kam
HI
I have received letter with docs stating decision has been made and will receive the notification soon. So still waiting for passport .....
Cheers
Kam
Ack letter = ?
Citizenship cert = ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.