ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

transitional arrangement.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FARAHwaqas
Newly Registered

transitional arrangement.

Post by FARAHwaqas » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:50 pm

any updates on transitional arrangement for PSW visa after the consultation has ended?

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Not yet but we will know soon

fibreman

Re: transitional arrangement.

Post by fibreman » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:09 pm

FARAHwaqas wrote:any updates on transitional arrangement for PSW visa after the consultation has ended?
In a few weeks... I'm quite certain we'll get it. the consultation was illegal, anyway, as that law firm says-misleading and twisted to give answers they want.

Even more we could use in court if we don't get it... also, for all the other categories, there was some TA, so we can expect the same.

Otherwise we go to court.

FARAHwaqas
Newly Registered

Post by FARAHwaqas » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:14 pm

I am agreed to you. But this government is speaking against the students as we all are criminals corrupt!! If they check the record they will find it as a proof that thousands of us have paid them Billions of pounds in terms of fees. they are not giving us even chance to go for a visit of nearby European countries after finishing our courses.

fibreman

Post by fibreman » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:23 pm

FARAHwaqas wrote:I am agreed to you. But this government is speaking against the students as we all are criminals corrupt!! If they check the record they will find it as a proof that thousands of us have paid them Billions of pounds in terms of fees. they are not giving us even chance to go for a visit of nearby European countries after finishing our courses.
I know, the rhetoric against students is appaling... after paying 36k, i'm treated worse than illegal.

As for visit... I'm not a visa national for visit to Schengen, so I can travel freely as I desire.

2 year PSW, nothing less... we must be FIRM on this. Either this, or court.
We should contact that law firm and see if they want to take our case. There is very little chance that, given consultation, previous TAs, we get nothing.

By using the case of illegal consultation, we can prove that govt is not acting in good faith, and this is an extremely good basis for lawsuit. That's what lawyers said, not me. It's like question- yes or no and then in brackets (you should select yes), lol.

This is a complete travesty...

luckylondon

Post by luckylondon » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 am

First of all i wuld like to comment on..International student have taken their jobs.....no research had shown tht only international student or PSW is responsible for this. Secondly, to take their jobs we dnt need to come here in uk....alrdy people sitting in India had taken their jobs (companies moved over their)....so stop blaming us.

lastly, Why someone on this Earth will forcefully implement their policies on us...if we could contribute to their economy... we can also hire some gud solicitor firm to defend our case.

New policies to new students....we want TA

FARAHwaqas
Newly Registered

Post by FARAHwaqas » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:26 am

agreed to yu Luckylondon... but this government is acting like mad-bull...we shall wait till d coming weeks, wait n watch.........wt comes out.
but surely in case if they dont giv us TA we shd go to court together.

tall_funky
BANNED

Post by tall_funky » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

I agree with you guys, we have to wait and watch. However, while waiting we can mobilise people.
I'm posting one of my earlier post, incase you guys missed it.

"Now the public consultation is closed, the Home Office will carefully consider the 30,000 responses from organisations and individuals, working closely with our colleagues at the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills."

I request everyone to write to Dr. Cable mentioning the advantages and importance of PSW for students and UK.

vincent.cable.mp@parliament.uk (If you are his constituent) otherwise you can write to him at
enquiry.enquiry@bis.gsi.gov.uk

We need to mobilise all the concerned stakeholders.
Please sign and invite all your friends and family:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_i ... 9372050706

Why I'm posting this petition among 5 to 10 petitions online is because this is the only one asking for your views on legal situation, other's are not.