ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

withdrawing the Tier 1 visa application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pm_prasanth
Newly Registered

withdrawing the Tier 1 visa application

Post by pm_prasanth » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 am

Hi,

I have applied Tier 1 visa on dec 21 2010 in India,Chennai. Due to a urgent travel reasons i thinking to withdraw my application since i have to travel by Feb 91th . Can any one please tell me the timeline and procedures for withdrawing the applications.

Also can any one please share the contatct no for Chennai BHC?

Thanks
prasanth

etrade

Post by etrade » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:49 pm

if u withdraw the case then u can not submit it again from india

pm_prasanth
Newly Registered

Post by pm_prasanth » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 am

hi, its ok .. i know Tier 1 quoto is closed for outsiders.. if i travel i may take an year to return to India.. so even if i get that visa its no use for me.. can you please tell me how long it will take after making withdrawal request..
thanks

pm_prasanth
Newly Registered

Post by pm_prasanth » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:34 pm

today morning sent a email to chenani visa enquiry about withdrawal process after checking with VFS .. received a call from chennai BHC around 2 and they said they have made the decision for my application and sent my docs to VFS...eagerly waiting for the passport :x