ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependants visa clarity on salary statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zain_mustapha
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependants visa clarity on salary statements

Post by zain_mustapha » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:40 am

Hi,
I am still in my home country (Pakistan) and have avalid tier 1 visa from Jan 2011. I have just been confirmed transfer to my company's headquarters in UK and i will move by Mar end.

I intend to apply for dependant visa for my wife and son and even though i have read most posts and Dependant's Policy i am not sure if i have to show again my salary statements? The policy just mentions maintenance of funds (2800+1600+1600=6000 GBP) for which i intend to show bank statements and bank manager letter substantiating maintenance for 3 months.

Can someone please confirm that salary statements and company letter (local employer) is needed in my case when applying for dependants visa?

Many thanks

spfc

Post by spfc » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 pm

You simply need to provide maintenance funds for you + your dependants for 90 consecutive days. No need to send salary evidence.