ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P-60 online statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ukmigrant2011

P-60 online statements

Post by ukmigrant2011 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:44 am

Hi ,

I am applying soon for ILR with SET(O). My previous employer has provided the P-60 forms in PDF attached to a mail. If I take the Print out of these forms will that be suffecient ?

Cheers

jamy92
Newly Registered

Post by jamy92 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello,

Yes printout should work, If possible get color and employee letter will make it safe

xyz123

Re: P-60 online statements

Post by xyz123 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 am

ukmigrant2011 wrote:Hi ,

I am applying soon for ILR with SET(O). My previous employer has provided the P-60 forms in PDF attached to a mail. If I take the Print out of these forms will that be suffecient ?

Cheers
1- ask your employer for an original or at least ask them to stamp/sign printed copy

or

2- all your tax office (HMRC not your employer) and ask them for your tax history for last 5 years. they will send a one page letter wihtin 7-10 days.

ukmigrant2011

Post by ukmigrant2011 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:55 pm

[quote="xyz123"][quote="ukmigrant2011"]Hi ,

Cheers[/quote]

1- ask your employer for an original or at least ask them to stamp/sign printed copy

or

2- all your tax office (HMRC not your employer) and ask them for your tax history for last 5 years. they will send a one page letter wihtin 7-10 days.[/quote]

Hi, Thanks for your responses and it is very useful.
XYZ, I have checked on HMRC website and I couldn't find information how i can claim tax history. However I will call HMRC on Monday. meanwhile, if you know the procedure or any pointers on how can I get this from HMRC, can please post here.
Thanks.

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:43 pm

ukmigrant2011 wrote: XYZ, I have checked on HMRC website and I couldn't find information how i can claim tax history. However I will call HMRC on Monday. meanwhile, if you know the procedure or any pointers on how can I get this from HMRC, can please post here.
Thanks.
you cant do this online. you need to contact your tax office and give them naitonal insurance no. it will only take 10 mins.

if not sure who to contact look here and enter your tax reference no from payslip/P60:

http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kbroker/hmrc ... jsp?type=1

ukmigrant2011

Post by ukmigrant2011 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:54 am

[quote="xyz123"][quote="ukmigrant2011"]
XYZ, I have checked on HMRC website and I couldn't find information how i can claim tax history. However I will call HMRC on Monday. meanwhile, if you know the procedure or any pointers on how can I get this from HMRC, can please post here.
Thanks.[/quote]

you cant do this online. you need to contact your tax office and give them naitonal insurance no. it will only take 10 mins.

if not sure who to contact look here and enter your tax reference no from payslip/P60:

http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kbroker/hmrc ... jsp?type=1[/quote]

thanks. It is really useful as always from this forum.

cheers.

abbi123

Post by abbi123 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi
I got a similar "employment history" letter from HMRC last week - within 4 days of requesting it. Tell them you need "employment history" for the particular tax year and they will send you the "employment history" letter.

You can try ringing 0191 2037178. this number is calling from abroad........so make sure you hide your number when calling from mobile, so your mobile number will not be recorded.....

ukmigrant2011

Post by ukmigrant2011 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:04 pm

[quote="abbi123"]Hi
I got a similar "employment history" letter from HMRC last week - within 4 days of requesting it. Tell them you need "employment history" for the particular tax year and they will send you the "employment history" letter.

You can try ringing 0191 2037178. this number is calling from abroad........so make sure you hide your number when calling from mobile, so your mobile number will not be recorded.....[/quote]

Hi Abbi123,

I have called HMRC monring and I have asked them to send the TAX HISTORY and they said they will be able to give it till 05 April 2010. For the current year 2010 -2011, as the Tax year is not end they said they will not be able to send anything.

Do you think this is sufficient . or Do I need to ask them for Employemnt History, what would be the difference in these two.

Cheers.