ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for solicitor to help me with psw visa !!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adn21
Newly Registered

Looking for solicitor to help me with psw visa !!!

Post by adn21 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:11 pm

My case is complicated:

- My student visa expired on 31/10/10, I applied for psw visa through a solicitor but I waited for a long time until 26/1/11 I received a rejection because my fund maintenance is not enough

- So now my solicitor say that I need to appeal or apply for a fresh application and this could take up to 3 months to receive the psw visa (but guarantee receiving it --> but I doubt this solicitor can do any good to me), so in this period i just keep overstay in the uk but legally

So what I am asking is that I really wanna find a new solicitor which can help me to get the psw visa faster and if anything happens (such as I still cant get the psw visa this time) the solicitor could help me to return to my home country without being banned --> this is the most important thing.

Any advice would help very much, money is not a problem.

Thanks a lot