ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT UK FLR HELP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mimi27
Newly Registered

URGENT UK FLR HELP

Post by mimi27 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:02 am

I need help, my husband is nearing the end of his uk spouse visa, we have been living in the UK for the last 2 years, but I am worried about this next application process. This is because we have been living in my parents house, we both have all of our post, bank statements, payslips, etc etc for the last 2 years but it is in each of our names not jointly. As we pay minimal housekeeping for staying here we don't have any bills in both of our names. We have separate bank accounts. Is this a massive problem? Do we need to have something in both of our names, should we now try and get a joint bank account? My husband works and has payslips for the last 2 years. I, however work freelance and don't have set payslips, would they refuse it for this reason? Because we don't have a fixed rental price for our accomodation this shouldn't matter should it?? I really need some help because there is nothing out there that tells you any more detail!! my monthly earnings aren't large but if we are supported without claiming any public funds this shouldn't matter should it?!!

Please help anyone...

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:52 am

See also spouses, Form SET(M) and 3rd Party Support & Accommodation.

He should be okay.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.