ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA HELP. 2 JOBS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anjum786mohammed

SPOUSE VISA HELP. 2 JOBS

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:34 pm

hi
i need some advice for my wifes spouse visa.
i am currently working at 2 places
1 -full time permanent (32 hours)
2 -part time temporary (16 hours)
do i need to show that i am working at 2 places or will the 1 be enough. if i do not show my second job can my case be rejected on this basis.
Also when i send my wifes application (Pakistan) i want to go on holiday there for about 3 months, is this bad for my application or does it not matter.
also could u please tell me what documents do i need to send for her spouse visa, and what would strengthen my case.
thanks

batleykhan

Re: SPOUSE VISA HELP. 2 JOBS

Post by batleykhan » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:15 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:hi
i need some advice for my wifes spouse visa.
i am currently working at 2 places
1 -full time permanent (32 hours)
2 -part time temporary (16 hours)
do i need to show that i am working at 2 places or will the 1 be enough. if i do not show my second job can my case be rejected on this basis.

You need to show both jobs, providing they are legal ( ie meaning paying tax and NI on both jobs)

Also when i send my wifes application (Pakistan) i want to go on holiday there for about 3 months, is this bad for my application or does it not matter.

Not a good idea, better to stay here, work and earn enough money to pay all teh fees and cost incurred in getting your wife a visa

also could u please tell me what documents do i need to send for her spouse visa, and what would strengthen my case.

Read my post in the link below my name for further information

thanks
Also please stop posting same message twice :roll:

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:14 pm

thanks for ur reply
on average my income is about £200 after tax on my permanent job is this enough or not, someone has told me that if i dont show my 2nd second job (temporary job) i am committing an offence!!!!!!!
i dont want to show my temp job, cuz i spend all that money within 2 weeks and also spend about £200 from my permanent job, so i save about £600 per month, and again is this enough, also i have a couple of payments about 2 that my mom gave me, £300 each, she owed me this money would i need to explain these payments,
i go Pakistan every year to meet my wife and i want to go again in about june, i will also apply for my wifes visa at this time, the reason i want to go is bcuz i dont know if she will get a visa and will b here with me, so if it does get rejected at least i will know that i have stayed with her for a couple of months, i have booked the holiday with my employer.
and sorry 4 posting twice

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm

missed part out
how would it be bad for my application if i go pakistan when they are assessing the application, excluding that i will not be earning money, i can show that i go every year and it is a normal routine for me

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:56 pm

any1 plz
need a quick answer

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:14 am

Last edited by shahzad80 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:25 am

shahzad80 wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:missed part out
how would it be bad for my application if i go pakistan when they are assessing the application, excluding that i will not be earning money, i can show that i go every year and it is a normal routine for me
Your going is not necessary.The main thing you need to prove is yours marriage is geniue and you are in regular contact.
Shahzad
In that case there is no better way of proving this if OP is with his wife at time of application and that they will be in regular contact with each other as they will be living with each other :lol:

There is no harm in OP going there if he wants to, but normally it s better for him to be here in UK proving that he is working, earning money, making other arrangements for when his wife comes to join him.

If I was in his shoes, I would go when his wife has been issued with a visa and then he can have his holiday and bring his wife back with him, rather than do what OP has suggested. Furthermore he hasnt told us why he makes this trip every year????

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:06 am

Last edited by shahzad80 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:40 pm

i have been married since 2007, and since then i have stayed with my wife 3 months every year since i have been married. i never applied for her visa before because she was studying and before we got married she told me that she wanted to complete her education and then come here (completed her masters).
also if she gets a visa how long can she stay in pakistan before she has to come here.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:45 pm

and also i want to go because i dont know if she will get a visa, and if she does not then i will not be able to book holidays to go until next year, also what do you mean by PROVING, if i have been working and have booked these holidays what problem must the UKBA have???????????