ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw visa query (complicated plz help)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahid78

psw visa query (complicated plz help)

Post by shahid78 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:16 am

(on friends behalf)My visa run out on 31/03/2010 i applied for visa one day b4 this, and got refusal saying that i got fake cas no which is true because college i was studying did not give me cas letter and i had to contact other college to get a lettter gave them money and they issued me fake letter, i get appeal right and appealed and explained court that college did not give me cas letter but he still refused me and now my refusal case is on upper court now question is
During all this process i passed my mastress degree but my case is still pending in court am i allowed to apply for psw or not? will i stil get y all points which all other people get when they have proper visa
plz help me out waiting for reply thanks
[/url]

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 am

You are in problem as you used a fake CAS in the application.I think it was refused under paragraph 322(1A).

If this is the case than I am afraid he need to prove his innocence/reason for doing this in upper tribunal otherwise he can,t apply for PSW.Because Psw application will be automatically refused by saying that because you had used deception in your last application(the current one which is in upper tribunal) so this application is also refused providing there is 1 year ban if you practiced deception in last application.

Any way you need to provide more details about this case my friend.

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:50 am

AUHS wrote:You are in problem as you used a fake CAS in the application.I think it was refused under paragraph 322(1A).

If this is the case than I am afraid he need to prove his innocence/reason for doing this in upper tribunal otherwise he can,t apply for PSW.Because Psw application will be automatically refused by saying that because you had used deception in your last application(the current one which is in upper tribunal) so this application is also refused providing there is 1 year ban if you practiced deception in last application.

Home office did not say or use any word like deception, that is what i m writing here that this is how happened to me,home office said ur cas is wrong and then they refused visa which i m still convincing them that my actually college did not issue me cas letter,i provide court all evidence of my college from where i was doing my MBA, my attendance, college enrolment letter,college online correspondence and even now when i have done my degree from that college is proves i was studying that but they did not issue me cas letter hopefully u get more information
thanks a lot of reply waiting for more help plz

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:01 am

shahid78 wrote:
AUHS wrote:You are in problem as you used a fake CAS in the application.I think it was refused under paragraph 322(1A).

Home office did not say or use any word like deception, that is what i m writing here that this is how happened to me,home office said ur cas is wrong and then they refused visa which i m still convincing them that my actually college did not issue me cas letter,i provide court all evidence of my college from where i was doing my MBA, my attendance, college enrolment letter,college online correspondence and even now when i have done my degree from that college is proves i was studying that but they did not issue me cas letter hopefully u get more information
If you were a genuine student there then why the college didn't issue you the CAS ? Secondly, you bought a fake CAS from different college and submitted to the HO for FLR, that is deception even though they haven't mention the WORD on the refusal letter.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 am

shahid78 wrote:Home office did not say or use any word like deception, that is what i m writing here that this is how happened to me,home office said ur cas is wrong and then they refused visa which i m still convincing them that my actually college did not issue me cas letter,i provide court all evidence of my college from where i was doing my MBA, my attendance, college enrolment letter,college online correspondence and even now when i have done my degree from that college is proves i was studying that but they did not issue me cas letter hopefully u get more information
Assuming UKBA failed to discover the deception on their own is the reason they have not made any reference to it in the refusal letter, you are now convincing them that you did use deception in your application ... in the hope that they will grant you leave if you tell them the truth (of using deception)!

You used deception in the hope of getting leave but when that did not work you are now admitting deception with the same hope.

regards

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:29 am

i m indeed a geniue student 100% the reason they did not issue me cas letter is that they have more student mean they enrolled more student but they have less cas they were not allowed to enroll that many students and they did it with too many students, when we went in court we were about six students so it was purely college fault do u think there could b any solution?
thanks

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:47 am

shahid78 wrote:i m indeed a geniue student 100% the reason they did not issue me cas letter is that they have more student mean they enrolled more student but they have less cas they were not allowed to enroll that many students and they did it with too many students, when we went in court we were about six students so it was purely college fault do u think there could b any solution?
thanks
You guys should have informed the UKBA about the fraud of the college and should have asked for a solution rather than buy a fake CAS. I don't think you have any hope left as you have trapped yourself.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 am

My dear you try to device Ukba by submitting a CAS from a different college other than where was you actually studying.

What you did it was wrong . It does not matter for Ukba what your circumstances was.

Are you appealing your self or you have any lawyer?

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:57 am

AUHS wrote:My dear you try to device Ukba by submitting a CAS from a different college other than where was you actually studying.

What you did it was wrong . It does not matter for Ukba what your circumstances was.

Are you appealing your self or you have any lawyer?
i m intending to have a lawer any suggestion plz is there any chance that i would get psw will i?

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:06 am

To be honest Its very hard for you to win in upper tribunal.But you can try by explaining your point of view to Judge.

No body predict 100 % as every thing is possible in the court.

Best of Luck