ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - PSW Application... please help!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

frodo81
Newly Registered

Urgent - PSW Application... please help!

Post by frodo81 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:16 am

Hello there,

I haven't received my bank statement yet. I ordered it twice, first time through my local santander branch and the second time by myself over the phone. I am really annoyed with santander. I have to apply as soon as possible as my student visa expires on the 28th of february, 2011. Just wanted to know can I apply with passbook? My passbook's covers more than 90 day period of funds, since 23rd October, 2010. Or should I wait for my bank statement as I still got some time?

Please help.

Many thanks!

jason23

Post by jason23 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:29 am

You have the option of printing out your online bank statements and getting them signed and stamped at a branch.
They can also provide you with a letter confirming the authenticity of your online statements. You still have another 15 days atleast to apply. Your statements should arrive before then. Don't worry, I am sure you will be fine. :wink:

cwhnt11

Post by cwhnt11 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:42 pm

try to order the statements through telephone banking, they arrive more quicker than ordering it through the branch. if you dont receive it a week before the expiry date of your visa, just print out your online statement and get stamp from the branch. dont worry, it should be alright.