ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cheque Payment clearance

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kumarsanjeev
Newly Registered

Cheque Payment clearance

Post by kumarsanjeev » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:56 am

I applied for my Tier 1 Gen visa on 2nd Feb. Application reached home office on 3rd Feb, and till now my visa fee is not been debited from my account. I issued CHEQUE in favor of Home Office for my visa fees. Can someone let me know, how much time does it take for the cheque payment to get cleared?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Cheque Payment for Tier 1 Gen Fees!!

Post by geriatrix » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:12 am

kumarsanjeev wrote:how much time does it take for the cheque payment to get cleared?
3-5 working days.

regards

sanjeev.x.kumar

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 am

is it compulsory to mention the applicant name and DOB on the back of the Cheque. i think, i didnt mentioned my name and DOB on the back of the cheque. will this cause any problem?

sanjeev.x.kumar

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:57 pm

any senior moderators? please reply