ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension application HO asked for additional information

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kdoshi2005

Extension application HO asked for additional information

Post by kdoshi2005 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:47 pm

Hi

I have received a letter from HO asking for additional information, I have the following questions.

1- I have been asked to send the employment contract, I had sent a employment letter, now can anyone suggest a format of the employment contract so I can ask my company to provide me the same in the required format.

2. The letter has come from Shieffield office while I had sent the application to the Cannock office, should I send the additional documents to Shieffield or Cannock ? should I address it to the case worker specifically ? the address has a post box, should I send special delivery.

3. Is this a worrying situation or quite normal ?

Moderators, Senior members pls advise urgently.

Tks

KD

Rex

Post by Rex » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:27 pm

Hi

When did you recieve the letter?

I have not heard anything from them & I also only included letter from employer.

I'm worried too... :?

kdoshi2005

Post by kdoshi2005 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:00 pm

Hi

I received the letter yesterday, I dont think you should worry, your case could be different, let me know the developments

kd

simar

Post by simar » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:48 pm

kdoshi2005,
It seems HO is satisfy with your economic activity , but is not sure about your intention to stay in UK.From your pervious post , it seems your employer is not doing NI contribution from your side. Also they were sending you to India to set up their division. So the intention of your employers about you is in question. That’s why they want to see your employment contract. In my case this was 10 page document that I signed before joining my company. It range from my role , salary, binding me to data safety information about the company,pension plan etc.
The whole idea of hsmp is to keep the work in UK as much as possible, by injecting hsmp people as strong elements
In local work force to remain UK’s competitiveness in world. I may be wrong in my judgement, but see what your employer can
write for you

adindas

Re: Extension application HO asked for additional informatio

Post by adindas » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:52 pm

Hi Mate

Why do you need format of the employment contract ??? :roll:

You should have had it since the first day of working?

Also, every employee have their own conrtract agreement and this will be difference from person to person, company to company ??

kdoshi2005 wrote:Hi

I have received a letter from HO asking for additional information, I have the following questions.

1- I have been asked to send the employment contract, I had sent a employment letter, now can anyone suggest a format of the employment contract so I can ask my company to provide me the same in the required format.

KD

PASS

Post by PASS » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:28 pm

I agree with Simar,

If you don't have NI and Tax deducted in your payslip, then, they may want have an idea about your role in your company.

Format of contract: This is usually your original job offer letter and a support letter from your employer about your current role

kdoshi2005

Post by kdoshi2005 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:27 pm

Dear Simar, Pass and Adi

Thanks for your suggestions, my employer has been paying my NI and tax after the first 3 months, they said I was exempted for 3 months.

I have attended a few job interviews in the last 2 months and am likely to get some job offers, do you think enclosing these interview call will help to demonstrate that I am looking for better prospects and make my case better ?

Pls advise

Tks

KD

simar

Post by simar » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:04 am

kdoshi2005 wrote:Dear Simar, Pass and Adi

Thanks for your suggestions, my employer has been paying my NI and tax after the first 3 months, they said I was exempted for 3 months.

I have attended a few job interviews in the last 2 months and am likely to get some job offers, do you think enclosing these interview call will help to demonstrate that I am looking for better prospects and make my case better ?

Pls advise

Tks

KD

I will suggest to face the situation rather than running from it. You better talk with your HR people. & get some formal letter (addressed HO for hsmp extension) that defines your duties, role & duration of your job that is expected to continue. Better see if the employer writes you are permanent employee (in case you are)
Apart from that can also say in your new cover letter that all relevant document as new joinee as per convention of my employer are already shown (if that is the case.) This should work.
Showing new interviews etc will only prove counterproductive. That will show your future uncertainly only.