ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

overstayer need help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amilawal

overstayer need help

Post by amilawal » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Just like to ask you if anybody can help me. My partner is on student visa and I have been living here for 9 years illegally. I have studied in the uk and I have a degree. I have 2 children age 5 and 1 year both of them were born in the uk. i want to apply for DLR as the dependant of my partner. pls what are the thing that I need to put into consideration b efore my lawyer submit my application.

wanted66
BANNED

Re: overstayer need help

Post by wanted66 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm

amilawal wrote:Just like to ask you if anybody can help me. My partner is on student visa and I have been living here for 9 years illegally. I have studied in the uk and I have a degree. I have 2 children age 5 and 1 year both of them were born in the uk. i want to apply for DLR as the dependant of my partner. pls what are the thing that I need to put into consideration b efore my lawyer submit my application.
I'm sorry to be rude but you shouldn't be abusing the system and ripping off the tax payer mate. 9 years is a long time but what you did is WRONG. People like you put genuine people in trouble :twisted:

I think you should go home.

Anyway Good luck with your application.

amilawal

Post by amilawal » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:27 am

thanks for your reply. how did i put genuine people into trouble? i have not been taken any money from the goverment. at the same time nobody wants to be ilegal.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:10 am

The best bet for you to consult with a component lawyer who will and can advise you better than any one else.

Best of Luck

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:17 am

wanted66 wrote:
I'm sorry to be rude but you shouldn't be abusing the system and ripping off the tax payer mate. 9 years is a long time but what you did is WRONG. People like you put genuine people in trouble :twisted:

Is such a comment necessary? We have no idea the OP's reasons for overstaying or his situation.

Amilawal - I think a DLR application on the basis of a relationship with someone here on a student visa will be difficult however it depends on your circumstances.

What is your nationality and what is your wife's nationality? How long has your wife been here? On what basis did you originally come here and for what reason did you overstay? What nationality are your children? Is there any reason why you and your wife can't return to your home country or your wife's home country if that is different?

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:56 am

Last edited by shahzad80 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Wanted66, please post with respect or not at all,

fulginic
Newly Registered

Post by fulginic » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:38 am

wanted66 wrote:
amilawal wrote:Just like to ask you if anybody can help me. My partner is on student visa and I have been living here for 9 years illegally. I have studied in the uk and I have a degree. I have 2 children age 5 and 1 year both of them were born in the uk. i want to apply for DLR as the dependant of my partner. pls what are the thing that I need to put into consideration b efore my lawyer submit my application.

Now I know why Wanted66 is on this FORUM, to hurt people, I advise all people not to listen or regard advises from Wanted66 or Wanted Man, This Forum is to help people with their problem, not to apportion blame.

If you hate the post, you can simply advise her to return to her country, its on her interest to do it or trash it, stop writing these nonesense because you are able to pay 50p for 1hr internet access at cafe