ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earnings Proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Earnings Proof

Post by adityaisukapalli » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:33 am

Hello,

I am applying Tier-1 General Initial inside UK visa in 10 days.

I have a doubt. I am claiming points from April 2010 to February 2011. I have these bank statements with me. Do i need to show 12 months statements as a rule ? or will be be okay to show the period of claiming 11 months ?

sanjeev.x.kumar

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:35 am

There is no need to send 12 months bank statement if you are not claiming any points. If u r claiming points only for 11 months, u just need to send 11 months of bank statement. u have to just show the bank statements where there is salary credit. u dont even have to show all the pages of your bank statement. U need to send only those sheet from bank statement where the salary credit is reflecting and you are claiming points for that. Home Office is not interested in seeing all your personal transactions. From your 12 months bank statement, u need only those sheets where the salary credit is reflecting. Hope this clears your doubt.

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 am

Thanx.

Also, regarding maintanance funds, i have £800 from 10th November 2010 till 9th February 2011. i.e. 92 days. Will that be enugh ? i still have the funds but iam submitting statements till 9th feb 2011.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:28 pm

sanjeev.x.kumar wrote:u dont even have to show all the pages of your bank statement. U need to send only those sheet from bank statement where the salary credit is reflecting and you are claiming points for that. Home Office is not interested in seeing all your personal transactions. From your 12 months bank statement, u need only those sheets where the salary credit is reflecting. Hope this clears your doubt.
Unless if it is during your maintenance fund period in which case you should include all pages - otherwise there will be gaps and you will not have proved you have the required funds throughout the whole period.

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:05 pm

goldfish wrote: Unless if it is during your maintenance fund period in which case you should include all pages - otherwise there will be gaps and you will not have proved you have the required funds throughout the whole period.
Yes. For maintenance period, i have all the pages covering past 91days. So, 91 days are enough ryt ? or 3 months ?