ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help my enquiry

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jma
Newly Registered

Please help my enquiry

Post by jma » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:26 am

Hello everyone) Great Forum and was very helpful when I applied ( successfully) for the ILR back in October 2010. Thank you so much for all your help

I am now planning to apply for British Citizenship, and have two queries outlined below. Would greatly appreciate your help :)

1. During the period between 2006-2010 , as I run out of pages in my passport, I would get extensions on a separate paper and there was a biometric card. When I applied for the ILR, all of them, even copies, where taken away. I have letters to prove that I was a student during that time, and also filled valid passport that illustrates I did not leave the country for that period. Do you suspect this may be a problem? ( no extension visa papers to show) Should I order a SAR report and also provide it as evidence of my legal stay?

2. I am currently employed, but have decided to open a small business venture on the side. The company is fully incorporated, new, not yet trading ( have not payed taxes yet even) and is pending VAT registration for ages now ( they keep requesting new documents etc). Again, do you foresee this to be somehow an impediment for my application?

Waiting for your reply and thanks in advance for all your opinions

abdallah16
Newly Registered

Post by abdallah16 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:05 am

hi
if you have proof for it no probleme ,uk border agency access to airport computer and dont worry if you said the truth
thanks