ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there anyway to check the progress of a PSW application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aswinikumarkj
Newly Registered

Is there anyway to check the progress of a PSW application

Post by aswinikumarkj » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:36 am

Hello everyone, I am a bit nervous while writing as my BRP letter has been getting delayed exceptionally long and it has been more than 4 weeks since i sent the application. So I would like to know if UKBA in any manner will they be able to check the progress of my application made? If they can can someone please help me find the number to call for that particular department because I couldnt find any from the UKBA website to check the progress of the application?

chaitanyamahaprabhu1
Newly Registered

Post by chaitanyamahaprabhu1 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:03 pm

hI,

I had called the HO and the lady told that they can only tell us the status of our application only after 14 weeks of submission of form. So, there is no chance to find out. Wait till any thing comes from HO or if not only after 14 wks.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:42 pm

try to trace your payment.. it should give you a clue about progress of your app. trace postal order if you paid via PO or contact bank to see when your fees were taken out.

cheers

chaitanyamahaprabhu1
Newly Registered

Post by chaitanyamahaprabhu1 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Even if you bank tells you the date wen you visa fees was deducted not necessarily it will give you any clue of ur applications progress. It depends upon the volume of application the home office receive for particular week in which you posted your application and also on the work load they have. Each case takes it's own time onthe basis of application form and dicuments submitted. Just don't worry and wait till home office sends you any thing back. Make sure you check all you mails regularly. Till you don't receive any communication from home office you can still stay here legally as long ad your passport is with them.