ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks Shaz, the letter actually came from Visa Section,Croydon, Appollo building.
Got letter this morning in PK.
you got call letter so booked an appointment and submit yours passport asap.
Any advise where to hand in passport and where is it stamped quickest I know the time scales but still may be quicker direct at Islamabad.
Anyone share there views and let me know where they handed it in and how long it took to get stamped. Also do you check online once its been handed in via normal procedure to find out when its ready for collection
I heard Islamabad is quick but I have no good experience of this as they took so long to decide my case.

This is not a visa application(i.e appeal) so not matter where you submit.

Islamabad is quick.

Yes the rest process is same i.e you can check passport status and when ready for collection.I would recommend book SMS service for visa status.

Shahzad

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Thanks Sajmahmood

Is the number below to book a date for passport?
For PTCL land lines: 090010411
From UK: 00 92 51 2098999
All mobile providers dial short code: 8865 in PK

I need to book TB i know thats:
Health (Tuberculosis) Screening

Applicants in Pakistan can book appointments for tuberculosis (TB) screening with the call centre operated by the International Organisation for Migration (IOM).

International Organisation for Migration call centre contact number

UAN : + 92 51 111 466 472

Please let me know if these are right.
Thanks
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:06 am

Mon, November 29, 2010 10:59:08 AM
RE: T.B Appointment at IOM Lahore Centre
UKTB Pakistan Appointments <uktbappointments@iom.int>
View Contact
To: Muhammad Shahzad <xxxxx@yahoo.com>

Dear Applicant

As Per you mail request your appointment is booked as per details given below:-

City : Lahore
Date Given : 12-dec-2010
Time : 10:00 am
Reference No : 13258

Address & Procedure
Lahore
IOM SUB OFFICE
HOUSE # 01, ALI BLOCK
NEW GARDEN TOWN ,NEAR KALMA CHOK

BEHIND ZAINAB HOSPITAL .

Bank (Deposit 3500 Rs before your medical)

SCB (Standard Chartered Bank) Tufail Shaheed Road Lahore

Canntt Branch Near Rahat Bakers

Rrequirements for test.

Two Latest passport size pictures ( with any back ground)

Original Passport + Copy

Bank Deposit slip

If you have already taken test, you will bring old certificate as well

Thanks & Regards

UKTB Department

Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2010 11:39 PM
To: UKTB Pakistan Appointments

Subject: T.B Appointment at IOM Lahore Centre

Dear Sir

I would request you to book my TB appointment at yours IOM Lahore Centre as I am unable to contact you on several occasions due to busy phone line.

Kind Regards

Name:Muhammad Shahzad
D.O.B:XXXXXXXXX
Passport No.XXXXXXX
Visa Type: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
NI.C:XXXX-XXXXXX
Address:House No.XXXXXX

Cell: +XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Phone(Home) +XXXXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

================= The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are intended for specific individuals or entities, and may be confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do not disclose, distribute or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this message. The content of this message does not necessarily reflect the official position of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) unless specifically stated. Electronic messages are not secure or error free and may contain viruses or may be delayed, and the sender is not liable for any of these occurrences.

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:04 am

Just checked the status and it shows

READY FOR COLLECTION 02.02.2011

SUBMITTED ON 15.12.2010 AT ISLAMBAD.
call letter said decision should be REVIEWED.

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:58 pm

sajidmahmood wrote:
nasjam wrote:
sajidmahmood wrote:
nasjam wrote:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sajidddddddddddddddddddddddddddd I ammmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooooooooo Happpyyyyyyyyyy Forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Please let me know when you get your passport back :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I have told him to collect tomorrow so I will update this forum before 12pm uk time. He will be extremly disappointed if he gets refused!!.
in case of visa being grated, I will let you guys know about the issue date etc.. so you know the length of time for them to process.

Nasjam, you should hear from them very soon.

Inshallah Sajid he/she will get visa... you dont worry ...... Did gerryes called him already or he is just going to visit to gerrys? Because remember what happen to yasmin? gerrys might refuse to give passport until they call him?
Yes they texted on the number given and also called him this morning.
Great!!! I pray that he gets his visa inshallah ... Please do update later on

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:44 am

SUPER HAPPY. GOT THE VISA
passport submitted on 15.12.2010 at islamabad vac.

visa issued on 27.01.2010
ready for collection on 02.02.2011 islamabad vac.
Call letter said decision should be reviewed.
Respondent withdrawn his decisoin so no court hearing needed.

Extremly happy.

nasjam, you are definitely getting it.
Last edited by sajidmahmood on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:51 am

sajidmahmood wrote:SUPER HAPPY. GOT THE VISA
passport submitted on 15.12.2010 at islamabad vac.

visa issued on 27.01.2010
ready for collection on 02.02.2011 islamabad vac.
Call letter said decision should be reviewed.
Respondent withdrawn his decisoin so no court hearing needed.

Extremly happy.

nasjam, you are definitely getting it.
I am sooo Happy for you brother .... please pray for me as well.... did u get 2 year visa or settlement visa?

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:02 pm

2 years spouse visa. We will apply for ILR after spending two years in the UK.

Your application is different and will be issue ILE.

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 pm

sajidmahmood wrote:2 years spouse visa. We will apply for ILR after spending two years in the UK.

Your application is different and will be issue ILE.
I do not think so, I think they will issue 2 year visa as well followed by settlement.

I will be happy even if they issue one year visa :D

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Aoa and congrats 2evry1 who has got their visa by applying first time or been successful via appeal,

My situation is tht My wife applied to come to the uk in June but it was rejected in September and I lodged an appeal via my lawyer an we got a letter saying the visa centre in Pakistan had till march 1st to make a decision or it would go to tribunal in uk, now last week my wife got a letter tht the car will be reviewed in Pakistan and to re submit passport and tb test and spouse photocopied passport, she submitted these docs on the 3rd of feb jus 3days ago an said thedate she wished to travel was the 15th of feb. Does any1 know how long it takes to get re stamp and do u think it will come on the specified date tht she put?

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:45 pm

zehncars wrote:Aoa and congrats 2evry1 who has got their visa by applying first time or been successful via appeal,

My situation is tht My wife applied to come to the uk in June but it was rejected in September and I lodged an appeal via my lawyer an we got a letter saying the visa centre in Pakistan had till march 1st to make a decision or it would go to tribunal in uk, now last week my wife got a letter tht the car will be reviewed in Pakistan and to re submit passport and tb test and spouse photocopied passport, she submitted these docs on the 3rd of feb jus 3days ago an said thedate she wished to travel was the 15th of feb. Does any1 know how long it takes to get re stamp and do u think it will come on the specified date tht she put?
It is very good news bro because now they will stamp on her passport inshallah .... it may take from 2 weeks to 8 weeks ... if you see sajid post in page 56.... he had exactly the same case like you

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Dear All,

I wanted to ask that is there any difference in sending the appeal documents to Croydon or Abu Dhabi. I have seen in this forum that many people who sent their appeal documents to Croydon got response quickly. I sent my appeal documents to Abu Dhabi 2.5 weeks ago and still didnt recieve any acknowledgment. I wanted if somebody could give me address of Croydon office so that I may send my appeal documents to Croydon also.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Manno1 wrote:Dear All,

I wanted to ask that is there any difference in sending the appeal documents to Croydon or Abu Dhabi. I have seen in this forum that many people who sent their appeal documents to Croydon got response quickly. I sent my appeal documents to Abu Dhabi 2.5 weeks ago and still didnt recieve any acknowledgment. I wanted if somebody could give me address of Croydon office so that I may send my appeal documents to Croydon also.
Its best to send it back to the BHC post who refused it, whether it be Abu Dhabi ( although they are not many being dealt in AD now) or Croydon.
If you are not sure then send it back to IAT in Loughbrough.

REEMEBER: You can only send it to one or the other. You cant send it to both

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:53 pm

I am so happy to say that today we got our passport back with 3 year settlement visa

here is our story

Applied for settlement visa in 2009
HO refused and we appealed against the decision 2009
Went to court and appeal was allowed on August 2010
Submited passport on 23 December after receiving call in letter.
Today I received passport back

Thank you so much for all of your help and you guys gonna get is soon as well

zaf

croydon address

Post by zaf » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:14 pm

hello manno the croydon address is
uk visa section
Apollo house
croydon
CR9 3RR
you can also send it to
first-tier tribunal
immigration and asylum chamber
po box 6987
leicester
united kingdom
le1 6zx
i have phoned the leicester customer service people and they have a 3 week backlog. also they advised sending it to them at leicester as they insist that any appeal papers you submit to croydon will only be referred back to them thus further delaying your appeal process good luck

zaf

croydon address

Post by zaf » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:25 pm

sorry full address is
uk visa section
7th floor
apollo house
croydon
united kingdom
CR9 7RR
i would advise sending it by recorded delivery next day normally costs about 5.50

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:31 pm

batleykhan wrote:

Its best to send it back to the BHC post who refused it, whether it be Abu Dhabi ( although they are not many being dealt in AD now) or Croydon.

Thank you very much for your quick response. Do you know what is the current backlog at Abu Dhabi for appeal case? I appeal for Tier 1 dependent Visa.

Manno1

Re: croydon address

Post by Manno1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:32 pm

zaf wrote:sorry full address is
uk visa section
7th floor
apollo house
croydon
united kingdom
CR9 7RR
i would advise sending it by recorded delivery next day normally costs about 5.50
Thank you for your advice, it is truly appreciated.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Manno1 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

Thank you very much for your quick response. Do you know what is the current backlog at Abu Dhabi for appeal case? I appeal for Tier 1 dependent Visa.
I dont know exactly, but they are not as long as those for spouse ones which can take up to 6 months and that they are lot more of those than yours. Last time it was about 2-3 months, but i dont know present ones

nasjam

Post by nasjam » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:28 am

unique012 wrote:Nasjam

Congratulations bro, ur wait has come to an end. What did it say on ur call letter decsion overturned or it has been decided ur case will be reviwed? Also where did u submit ur passport? :D
Thank you... we submit it in karachi ... our call letter said decision should be reviewed.... i think the main difference is that when it says decision overturn then it only take 2 to 3 weeks to get passport back stamped and when it says reveiwed then it take more that...... waiting time is about 40 to 50 days once you submmit passport .... it happen to me and one of other forumist here on page 56

Ms-Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Ms-Khan » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:04 pm

unique012 wrote:Thank u all so much for ur duas, it means a lot to me and my husband :D

Ms Khan- dnt worry hun, u will get a reply quickly inshAllah. Where will u be submitting ur passport?
He submitted it in Lahore earlier this week on the 10th Feb, I'm going to visit him next week, inshallah we will travel back together if all goes well.
It's been a tough time, his application was initially refused under S320(11) after a looooong wait n an appeal hearing we are blessed Alhamdullilah that he will be getting his visa. Thank u for your dua and good luck with your new begining x

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:34 pm

nasjam wrote:I am so happy to say that today we got our passport back with 3 year settlement visa

here is our story

Applied for settlement visa in 2009
HO refused and we appealed against the decision 2009
Went to court and appeal was allowed on August 2010
Submited passport on 23 December after receiving call in letter.
Today I received passport back

Thank you so much for all of your help and you guys gonna get is soon as well
Many many congratulations! Very pleased to hear this.

siama
Newly Registered

Post by siama » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:45 pm

hi my hubby submitted his passport on 30th december 2010 still no replied yet i have emeiled them and they are saying it's delay can any one tell me what to do next please

ishty
Newly Registered

Post by ishty » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:35 am

Salaam all, grats to all issued visas.

My wife received notice of pending yesterday

Appeal was lodged at ait on 17/01/2011.
Date on notice of pending was 2/02/2011.

The letter said u should hear by 20/06/2011 :(
how long on average do appeals get overturned after applicant recieve notice of pending?

Ali-jaan
- thin ice -

Settlement Case

Post by Ali-jaan » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:30 am

hi guys salam to allz

im going to submit my passport on 18 feb here is my settlement case detail.

i submited my case on 05 Aug 2010
case refused on 05 Nov 2010
loged appeal on 08 Nov 2010 (in UK)
received notice of pending appeal from tribunals services on 19 Nov 2010
received call letter on 09 feb 2011 (decision should be reviewed).
Applied = 05/08/2010
Refused = 05/11/2010
Lodged appeal = 05/11/2010
Received notice of pending appeal = 04/12/2010
Received call letter = 09/02/2011 (decision should be reviewed)
Re submitted passport = 18/02/2011
Collected with Visa = 03/03/2011