ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STOP AND READ , PLEASE DONT PASS ON

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sopiestelle
Newly Registered

STOP AND READ , PLEASE DONT PASS ON

Post by sopiestelle » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:28 pm

i have posted regarding my baby's passport , but now it is regarding me,
the police came to my house looking for someone who was married to one of the tenant (shared house) , they knocked at my door and my partner was there now we are both overstayers , they asked some id from my partner , and to be honest i panicked because we didn't have anything and i couldn't find his driving licence , so i found one id with his picture on it and we gave it to them , while still looking i find the dl by then they asking us why we didn't have our passport , we lied to them ( not very proud of it but you do silly thing under the heat)that there are at the home office, they took our name and called i believe the home office saying that if anything they will take us with them , my husband (traditionally married) and i went on our knees and we started to praying and calling to Jesus our saviour , after that my husband told me to get and get dressed( i was in my pj's)and get ready to go , the police officers who were perplexed asked us where are you going , and i said you said you are taking us , he said no you are not going anywhere but we will be back with the immigration.that was one week ago. i forgot to mention i did find the dl and gave it to them as well guess what , same photos a little difference in name , he told my husband to destroy the other id . and they left.
i have been on hedge since , cant sleep , cant eat, i believe God is able but their threats of coming with immigration keep resounding in my head.
my questions are : how soon can they come with the immigration( i do know that no one can predict it) but from experience?
you may ask why haven't we moved house , we dont have the mean to do it now and it will only be at the end of this month that we will have some kind of money.
i'm so scared please advice , those who went through this .
yhanks.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:49 pm

You are in a difficult situation we can understand but to be honest it's very hard to predict that what they will do next.

I think you can ask for a help from any professional person.

sopiestelle
Newly Registered

Post by sopiestelle » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 pm

thank you for your reply , u r absolutely right . only God knows

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm

They may come and they may never come,
but make haste while the sun shine.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 am

There are many who live in the UK illegally or came here legally and overstayed.
As I see it you can move and keep running from the Authorities and keep being scared that you will be found again.
You can decide to stay where you are and submit to the Authorities and wait knowing that since they know where you are they can contact you if they so wish.
You may be asked to report to the Home Office on a weekly basis and you can apply to stay in the UK legally as per your circumstances

sopiestelle
Newly Registered

Post by sopiestelle » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:28 pm

thank you guys , well we decided not to fret and trust our God who has delivered us from the police hands. He permitted us to be here and if He says it is time to move on there is nothing we can do about it but we surely know that it is HIS will and not the will of the home office that will surely stand in our lives , i want to encourage all those who are going through a similar condition, be strong and courageous and relax God is in charge .
remain blessed.