ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP REQUIRED PLZ

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farhan001

HELP REQUIRED PLZ

Post by farhan001 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:57 am

Hey thankz in advance for ur advice.....my visa is expering on 28th feb 2011.......my question is regarding on funds we have to show....my course fee is 8000£ of which i have paid 1500£.....my fee due is 6500£........im maintaning 1600£ from 28 days.........i am showing my brother as my sponser he is showing 15000£ in his bank account....will these be sufficient funds or they will ask me to show all the money in my uk bank accounts......advices plzzzzzz....many thankz

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Where is your brother,s account?

Have you checked Tier4 policy guidance . Will UKbA accept your brother as a sponsor.I know they are accepting parents as a sponsor but you need to make sure about brother.

You need to show 6500 + 1600 and I think if your brother is ok by the Ukba as sponsor than you will be ok.

Good Luck

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Where are you studying- inner London or outer London/elsewhere in the UK?

How long is your course?

Have you previously studied in the UK if so when did course finish and how long was it?

Is your brother your legal guardian?

farhan001

Post by farhan001 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 pm

thankzz 4 ur reply'z.....my college is in london.....i was previosly doing a diploma in networking,which i finishd november 2010......and my present duration of course is 3 years....i have started in last month which is jan 2011.......my brother'z accnt is in USA......will it be ok if i show just 1600 in my account and remaining in my brother account????.....

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 pm

How long was your previous course? Did you complete it?
Is your brother your legal guardian?

kkj
BANNED

Post by kkj » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:29 pm

You CANNOT show your brother as your sponsor, untill you have some proof that he is your legal guardian. Proof mean some legal/court document not just a letter from your brother.

Otherwise UKBA case worker will refused to give you visa.
My advice is for guidance only, if you want the law then consult a lawyer!**********************************************************

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:40 pm

kkj wrote:You CANNOT show your brother as your sponsor, untill you have some proof that he is your legal guardian. Proof mean some legal/court document not just a letter from your brother.

Otherwise UKBA case worker will refused to give you visa.
Yes I agree that UKBA will refuse if there is no evidence of the brother being the OP's legal guardian, however if the application was refused on this ground only then it would win on appeal because of the case

CDS (PBS: “availableâ€

farhan001

Post by farhan001 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:35 pm

thanx a lot for ur reply's.....my previous course was for 18months.....and i did complete it.......and my brother is my guardian as my father past away few years back.......im having a document from my brother stating he is going to sponser me for my studies and everything till my course complete with attestation by a solicitor in USA....will tat letter will b enough or do v need a letter from court to proof he is my legal guardian.....thanx a million