ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visitor visa cover letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

B_M
Newly Registered

Family visitor visa cover letter

Post by B_M » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 am

I've been helping my in-laws put together their visitor visa applications, and I've got a question about their cover letters.
I've written one letter which is inviting them to the country, giving details of accomodation, and contacts details for both myself, my wife, and my in laws.

I'm now wondering if I need to write a seperate letter detailing their reasons for returning after the visit, even though they are providing details of two properties and one shop they own in their home country, along with their pension and savings?

Would this be enough, or do I have a write another letter explaining what they own, their pension details, and family members in their home country?

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Re: Family visitor visa cover letter

Post by shahzad80 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:51 am

Last edited by shahzad80 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

rajkumarpatel

Post by rajkumarpatel » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Hi,
My parents are applying family visit visa (sponsored by me). They need to submit a cover letter explaining reason for UK visit and explaining strong ties with home country. I am struggling to find a format for the cover letter.
Can anyone in this forum please provide me with the format for the cover letter. Just to clear, that I am looking for cover letter which my parents will submit with their form and not the invite/sponsorship letter, which I am sending them.

regards
Raj