ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA Payment handling team contact number!! Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanjeev.x.kumar

UKBA Payment handling team contact number!! Help

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:40 am

Hi,

My Tier 1 Visa application reached home office on 3rd feb 2011 along with my dependent’s application. Today is 14th Feb 2011 and till today the Visa fees has not been deducted from my account.

I had issued 2 Bank of Scotland cheques in favour of “Home Officeâ€

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: UKBA Payment handling team contact number!! Help

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:59 am

Easy fella. No need to be impatient. We have all been there and this will only come to you with an unwanted experience. Say your application reached HO on 3rd Feb, it was Thursday. Application reaching HO doesnt mean, application is under process straight away.

Stage 1 for your file is to be sent to a dept for payment purposes. Say, it reached to them on 4th Feb, Friday. They would not have banked anything until 7th or may be 8th February. Now cheque will take upto 5 days for clearance from your account. So, if I were you, I would not bother until mid to end of this week and than may be give a call to HO on 0870 606 7766 and see what is happening. Post back with any updates :)

[quote="sanjeev.x.kumar"]Hi,

My Tier 1 Visa application reached home office on 3rd feb 2011 along with my dependent’s application. Today is 14th Feb 2011 and till today the Visa fees has not been deducted from my account.

I had issued 2 Bank of Scotland cheques in favour of “Home Officeâ€
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

sanjeev.x.kumar

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Thanks mate. As you say, i would wait till mid of this week before calling them. The reason why I am so impatient is that my visa already expired on 10th Feb and my employer is looking for home office letter. dont know what to do? i dont think i will get the home office letter his week also.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Mate, I can completely walk into your shoes. But things with HO has always been like this, buy it or not. With regards to your visa being expired on 10/02/11, I am sure every employer is aware of the fact that, your last visa status continues while your application is being considered by the home office. Not being funny, but some people do not even get the letter with reference number. Just give them a bell on say Thursday and see what is going on. Worse come, give your employer a recorded del details to put him at ease for little while.
Good luck to you mate :)

sanjeev.x.kumar wrote:Thanks mate. As you say, i would wait till mid of this week before calling them. The reason why I am so impatient is that my visa already expired on 10th Feb and my employer is looking for home office letter. dont know what to do? i dont think i will get the home office letter his week also.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

sanjeev.x.kumar

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:06 am

Finally the Visa fees have been debited from my account today.

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:13 am

Sweet. This is your unwanted experience. Now good luck with your application. God bless :)
sanjeev.x.kumar wrote:Finally the Visa fees have been debited from my account today.

sanjeev.x.kumar

Post by sanjeev.x.kumar » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:09 am

Thanks raxs1983.Yes, it indeed was an unwanted experience. Thank you very much for the wishes.